Why Do Guys Not Like To Play Video Games With Girls?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nyxierawr, May 23, 2013.

1. They do exist. Maybe you just haven't been exposed to a large enough sample size but there are girls out there that are good at videogames.

2. #22 ckycampmember, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    If a girl wants to play video games, fine by me.
    Even if she's awful, at least she's trying.
    And if she's killing it, well that's even more badass.

3. Because they suck at video games.

4. cant speak for everyone, but i have no problem playing video games with girls.  i do have a problem playing with people who are no good and refuse to make any attempt at learning from their mistakes.  unfortunately, pretty much every girl ive played video games with is this way.  lots of guys too, but that's to be expected from a larger sample size.

5. Because when they play driving games they turn the remote when they're turning the corner instead of just pushing the analogue stick on it's own.

6. My boyfriend admitted he won't play with me because I'm better than him and its embarrassing. :) only took him months of pretending I was terrible and me kicking his but at everything.

7. The question really is, why do so many men feel emasculated when they get beaten by a girl >)

8. It doesn't bother me any more than losing to a guy. Same thing when playing cards or really anything else. I just hate losing in general and am super competitive but I've learned to be a good sport about it and Not show how pissed I am that i lost. But it doesn't matter to me whether it's a guy or a girl that beats me.

9. because they usually suck at video games.

10. I met my girl on xbox live. we were playing rainbow six vegas. I love playing cooperatively with her and she enjoys just watching me play solo. she's a beast at COD. definitely better than me, but it's cool.

11. Women brains are wired differently, that's why there is a lot of questions and that's why women tend to call logical devices (computers) as stupid... hhehe...

12. I game with my girl all the time, although she's way shitter than me (she'd beg to differ). Every other girl I've played with just straight up smoked pole at playing on the PS3 haha.

13. Me and my ex used to go ham on super mario bros 3, we were a good team....I was better though of course :p

14. To all the people saying girls suck at games, teach em lol. If a girl sasid you sucked at eating her out, wounldnt you want her to tell you what to do, where to go, how to move that tongue?

Sure I'm comparing sex and video games, but if they really suck at games, I'd love to teach em so we have another thing in common.

15. Typically girls are not as good so you can't have as much fun playing higher difficulties or playing a multiplayer game. But for me the biggest reason is that I have to watch my language and what I talk about.

16. My last gf was a gamer lol. We played games as much as possible and talked about gaming all the time lol. Some girls aren't gamers and totally suck at gaming, but then again so do a lot of guys. Not a gender thing at all.

17. I don't like playing pretty much any multiplayer games. I hate driving, fighting, and almost all first-person shooters.
    I am a turn based RPG guy.

18. I pwn my bf all the time! 

That said though, although I can show a wee bit of appreciation for first person shooters (COD black ops 1 is my favourite), I tend to be more of an RPG girl myself.. and a fallout fanatic haha. Seriously, since fallout 4 was not announced for E3, I've gone back into hibernation. I may come out of my dark anti-social cave for GTA5, but with reluctance. 

oh really?
    Challenge motherfucking accepted :D

19. Because I game by myself. It's my relaxing me time. I don't need some female next to me not shutting up and slapping the controller out of my hand when I'm trying to relax. 

20. #40 Firefly1628, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    I suck at real gamer type games, the like first person view point or w/e its called where you shoot people etc. I kick ass at all the kid type games like mario haha, I also was the BEST at all the old Tony Hawk games.

I used to bet sexual favors on games with my bfs when It came to tony hawk, so if I sucked I literally sucked afterwards, I got REALLY good at both ;)