why Do Guys Keep Putting Me In The Girlfriendzone? / Friendzone Inverse

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, May 23, 2013.

1. That would've been a great dig, if Zeddy had a shitty personality. She's actually, highly intelligent, sweet, independent and hilarious. So, your post is nonsense.

That's funny, because you devote time to your dude friends. We can be just as fun.

Jesus, I can't even count how many times I've helped my dude friends get laid. I don't get jealous or feel ignored. They are my friends. Y'all men are wacky.

Apparently, we are here for one reason only. And these dudes have the nerve to bring up sexism.

2. #102 Finger My Urethra, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

From Digu Miki

Yeah, i guess when your an "Intersectional Feminist" that has nothing to do with being sexist, right?  :rolleyes:

And i'm sure generalizing men as "Whiny Bitches" has nothing to do with that either, yeah, her sexuality seems super oppressed.   -_-

And i'm sure being in that state of mind has "Nothing to do" with being in a debate on how men treat women or vice versa, i'm surprised people are willing to tolerate sexism to a degree like that and i'm like a little bit surprised that you can't see it yourself.

Anyways, hopefully OP gained some sort of perspective from her thread! 

3. It's not nonsense. It's an observation. And I don't think either of us know her irl so we can't say.

4. I don't have to know he in real life. We've had conversations and she's a great girl. Why else would so many guys want to date her?!?

5. Cuz she's hott? A lot of guys want to date Kim Kardashian. That isn't a reflection on her personality.

6. Ever hear that quote "men are chasers, women are choosers, in our case we aren't usually spending a lot of time just hanging out with random girls to just be "friends". That's us chasing, and by you rejecting to date him makes you a chooser, and you choose no so he failed his mission.

7. #107 Kuollut, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
    when i actually try to just be friends, and stop giving her the attention of a potential girlfriend, girls feel left out and get mad.  bitch im treating you like any other friend.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! You just blew this thread into little pieces.

I have lots of female friends ranging from fugly to pretty. I love all of them, not in a pimp sense, but in a "I'm the go to guy who won't fuck you" sense. I realized early on in my life that I can't date every female I meet, I'd much rather have a large amount of female friends who can vouche for my awesomeness and genuine personality. Most of my female friends have introduced me to even more females which improves my chances of finding that girl that does more than just tickle my caveman brain.

9. Thank you for realizing my awesomeness.

10. I've actually never had a guy accuse me of putting him in the friendzone. If a guy hits on me I'll tell him straight up that I just want to be friends. Those guys usually stop talking to me and it always happens in the beginning so we aren't even friends yet. But every other guy I met pretty much just became my friend. They never flirted, I never flirted. We were honestly friends from the start.

I assume every guy I meet wants to be my friend if he doesn't flirt with me and I've never had a problem.

Shits got weird with 1 of my exes when we tried to be fwbs. He asked if we could start dating againeven though I told him from the start that we would NEVER date again.

Other then that its worked. I just always hear about the "friendzone" on here (I've seen it on guy code too) ALL THE TIME. I don't believe in the friendzone.

11. #111 orangegrovekush, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Well its because they get offended they think theyre not good enough for you.

Except you totally dodged the question I asked for a clear example of when I singled out males.. I didn't say "men where whiny bitches" so stop twisting what I wrote. Your'e really good at pulling the sexism card but not being able to back it up. That's a problem because if you probably actually knew what intersectionality was and actually read my posts to this, you wouldn't be causing useless arguments.

13. Exactly. A lot of guys try to be indirect and end up just assuming the friendship level and not elevating to flirting. How many threads end up in this section about guys who like a girl but can't tell her. This is possibly that situation.

14. #114 shestones, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Idk... they never make a move or flirt or anything. They usually call me their ni*ga and talk about other females or ask for advice with other females. Most of them go for girly girls and I am not one. I think that they'd fuck me, but that's only because they'll fuck anything. I just don't believe that they want to fuck me or are interested in me like that.

I think that its easier for guys to hang out with girls that aren't prissy.

15. yes def, then you are one of us. and we can act like our weirdo gnarly selves around you. and you dont mind, and you act just like us back, and then its great. Girls like that, I do keep as friends, and I really appreciate them. 

16. Yeah, I thought that was the case. I've noticed that guys act normal around me and 2 of my other friends because we aren't all prissy and shit. But whenever my other friend comes around the guys act weird. She is the type to never leave the house without makeup, outfit is always perfect and giggles and smiles when the guys talk.

17. yep it's two different acts 

18. The thing I want to know (yet hasn't been answered in this thread) is how much the level of physical attractiveness on the male's side of the equation comes into play. It only seems like putting a girl in the "girlfriendzone"  :rolleyes: is a problem when the guy is physically unattractive or uncool. Is the guy who is 6'2 with good musculature and good hair going to get friend-zoned? Probably not. Girls have three slots for guys, regardless of whether you're their friend or not: would definitely date, open to dating, would definitely not date. If you're a girl's friend, it doesn't matter how close you are to her or not. You fall into one of those three slots, and they are usually set in stone. Being physically attractive as a male puts you in slot one more often than not. 

So instead of dancing around the issue by debating whether the friend zone exists or not, the real heart of the matter is how physically attractive you are to the point where it rarely happens to you. 

19. Ill put you in the rape zone, bitch.

20. If you're ugly, you're not getting the P. A lot of guys could make small changes to approve their physical appearance.

Brush your damn teeth every day. Work out a couple times a week. Update your wardrobe. Get a haircut. Take a shower on a regular basis.

Don't become someone you're not but lots of guys just rely on nature and it's like... Eek.

This is just my opinion. Most of the guys I'm into look good dressing like shit and looking scruffy but lots of girls aren't into that. There's nothing wrong with keeping up with your appearance.