Why do girls play so many mind games?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 306, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I met this chick last week and we've been texting back and forth since then. We were supposed to hang out and blaze but i got really sick the day after and couldn't go see her. Everything was going great while i was sick, she was trying to do everything in her power to get me over there but i was just to sick. I was feeling a bit better friday night and I told her that i'd come see her saturday. She was acting excited and horny as hell tbh.

Then saturday comes, she texts me in the morning "Morning sunshine" so i assume all is good. I tell her i can't wait to see her later tonight. then she texts me back saying "yea i think your moving a little to fast for me" keep in mind this chick was telling me that she was soaking through her panties thinking about me when i was sick and said she didn't care if she got sick she just wanted to see me, i just didn't have the energy or any sex drive when i was sick. So when i was better i thought we could pick up where we were at.

Now shes acting like shes not interested anymore even though when i was to sick to see her she was acting like she couldn't go on without me.. why do chicks fuck with guys like this. pisses me the fuck off.

2. Maybe somebody banged her the night you couldn't and now she's on those nuts?? I don't know but she sounds like she's just immature and doesn't know what she wants. If I was you i would move on to another chick and forget about her.

3. its the only thing they can do right

4. american girls that arent about mid 20s yet are generally pretty fuckin' stupid and use emotion over logic 95% of the time

5. "Why do girls play so many mind games?"

Because you let them.

Don't let her.

6. It's possible but i really doubt it. but then again.. who knows. bitches be crazy

7. Tell her that you want to fuck, and if she isn't interested, to lose your number.

And don't bother being nice about it; women don't like that shit no matter how much they lie about it, ;)

8. Wow knew a girl like this would flirt with you endlessly say things u want to hear, when it was time to hang out when setting up a date to meet up it was always an excuse why she couldn't hang out, every fuckkn time like bitch I ain't stupid after the third time I lost that bitches number, on to the nextttt

9. Aha i'll keep u updated on that. I quit texting her last night at around 7pm because she was acting uninterested. and she just texted me "Morning :)" i dont know how i wanna reply to that. maybe shes bipolar

10. [quote name='"306"']

Aha i'll keep u updated on that. I quit texting her last night at around 7pm because she was acting uninterested. and she just texted me "Morning :)" i dont know how i wanna reply to that. maybe shes bipolar[/quote]

You don't text her back, wait till tomorrow afternoon to, but make her engage in convo this time , play it cool like ur busy u gpt plans but u can take some time to talk, shoot her a text every 2 hours or so to answer any of her replies

11. she wants to play, so play with her. If she says you´re going too fast tell her shes right, and you dont have time to pay attention to her feelings if you barely know each other... so wanna do it or not? no? ok bye.

12. thing is she seemed like she was a really cool chick. i wanted to do more than just tap u know?

13. She seems a little... imbalanced....

14. Dude, a girl who plays games like this can only be so cool.

15. turn that shit around on her. stop texting her first. if she instigates a conversation, go with it. but don't ask your own questions, answer hers and eventually the conversation will die. if she keeps it up, she likes you, if she doesn't, then she was playing games.

if that bitch is truly playing games, kick her to the curb and she will come begging back.

16. If you wanted more than just sex then you shouldnt have came off like all you wanted was to fuck her. Women love men who act like sex is not important to them. Be a gentleman and never mention or act like you want to fuck her until she leads you on and thats when you go in for the kill. And dudes that play the perverted text game trying to get pussy wonder why they never get it.

17. thanks for the advice everyone.

and btw i never started the sex talk and never really got to deep into it, she seemed like she wanted me to but id rather be doing the shit in real life than talking about it

18. This guy gets it, 100% right

19. #19 Deleted member 457210, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

20. got shit straightened out. she said shes down for no strings attached fun.. can't really ask for a better situation haha