Why do girls like height

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by finn slice, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Im 5'5 which is below average for men but taller than the average woman. Its just frustrating when your height holds you back with girls. I once was at a house party and this girl was coming on to me and after a bit she kept complaining that her feet hurt. I looked down and she was barefoot! So I was like wtf put your shoes on then! And shes like if I put on my high heels Im gonna be taller than you and thats not hot. So what makes height attractive. I dont really have a preference when it comes to the height of my ladies even though I obviously lean towards shorter chicks just cause I have a better shot. Ive been rejected a handful of time because of height alone and its just shitty.

2. Well as a 6'2 dude I will say that while height does matter to girls, it's not the only thing. The old saying is true, that girls care way more about confidence, and whether or not a dude is going somewhere/doing something with his life, than things like height.

Nobody is perfect man, physically or mentally. And if you can't change it, why waste time worrying about it.

This coming from a guy who's taller than 95% of people but doesn't pull a ton of girls. A few, but not a ton lol.

• Like Like x 8
  3. #3 lechiffre008, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    because in their demented minds they still operate under the illusion that a tall male will be able to protect them from grizzly bears and leopards and be able to reach apples and oranges without having to climb a tree.

alhough our societies have changed drastically and height is no longer a factor in getting things done since we live in a global economy where money reigns, broads are stuck in 80,000 BCE and want someone who is tall, handsome, and really fucking boring. this tall specimen will give them 2 minutes of missionary, followed by a little oral, and finish up just in time for jay leno.

• Like Like x 7
  4. #4 bongtokes6200, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    i prefer taller guys because, i like when we're hugging and i have to look up at you to kiss you, get on my toes a bit. its more comfortable to be held from behind by someone taller, you can reach things that i can't ect, all that cliché bullshit but its true lol.

edit: and honestly i feel like part of it has to do with that ^^ hahah

edit 2: minus the little man syndrome part

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Similar to why a lot of men like boobs or hips or whatever.  Biologically it triggers that this is a (physically) suitable mate, even if that's not what you are looking for.  Most people aren't even conscious of it.  But even heterosexual men like height on men.  Most (male) CEOs are taller than other men on average, and the taller candidate for President usually wins.  I'm being lazy and not sourcing, but it's true.  It signifies stability and all that jazz.

But as someone else said, it's not everything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Short guy confirmed.

• Like Like x 6
  7. HEY...I do oral, THEN two minutes of missionary. Get it right asshole.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Go for shorter chicks

The shorter they get the more these: 

Will be possible for you

9. #9 lechiffre008, Mar 6, 2014
    being tall is good, but charisma and education are at the center of everything in our society.

this is why 70% of inmates are ~6 feet tall. they spent their entire childhood and early 20s getting everything they wanted strictly because of their height, and then they all of the sudden find themselves being dumb as a bucket once they reach adulthood and no longer know how to function in civil society due to their nonexistent intellectual capacity. all that strength and height and nobody/nothing to protect but their assholes.

beta zoned.

[​IMG]

10. #10 Jammin Greenz, Mar 6, 2014
    Little woman complex lol, why do you like big tits/phat booty? I find taller woman hotter than shorter woman :hello: :hippie: They easier to see.

11. Who cares I'm 6'4

12. are u for real? Dumbest thing I've read in awhile.

• Like Like x 4
  13. I have little doubts that you have just as many shallow criteria for girls you would be willing to hook up with or start a relationship with, you just aren't able to be picky because you lack charisma and have no game.
    Looks mean less for dudes than they mean for girls when being courted, you wouldn't be bitching about this if you were a fat chick, because then no one would be approaching you at all. (although I'll admit being fat is almost always due to life style choices and you can't get any taller)
    Point still stands, ugly dudes pull in the chicks all the time, but you are obviously insecure about your height, and insecurities/low confidence are infinitely more of a turn off to girls than being short, fat, ugly.
    If you can't get over those insecurities and getting with attractive women means that much to you, devote your life to the accumulation of wealth and status, which can buy even the most ugly and depraved motherfucker the hottest bitches out available. 

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have no idea....it's not a problem for me. I'm 6'3" :yay:

Don't bother dating shallow ass people - trust me if they reject you because of height they are not worth dating in the first place, they did you a favour. Don't worry about your height, there are girls out there that couldn't care less how tall you are.

• Like Like x 2
  16. i like guys taller than me, not necessarily tall guys, because i need help reaching/hanging things. that's why. 

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you're still young then go to the doc for the GH shots. Get big son!

better have lotta money!

• Like Like x 1
  18. My little bro is 6 feet at only 15, im honestly amazed at how many girls this kid gets lmao short and tall their all over him

19. Ive thought about it but I dont know if il qualify though I dont have a growing disorder I just drew the short stick in my gene pool.

• Like Like x 1