Why do girls like flowers?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Girls or guys why do girls like flowers besides they are pretty. What's so special about them!

What's your favorite flower as well.

My personal is the stargazzer lillies. Pretty dope as color

2. Cause they're beautiful... just they way they are?

My favorite flower? That's a no brainer, the green flower, marijuana.

3. #3 d0p35m0k3r, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    Don't be silly, everyone likes flowers.

edit: forgot to mention I like tiger lilies and orchids of all varieties!

4. to get rid of that sex stank out of their room

5. Lillies...

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pWhXv4ZVE]Roses - Outkast (HD Sound) - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: I posted this out my ass because... flowers.. ya. I just realized how fucked up the lyrics are lmao.

7. my guess is just what they symbolize..whatever the hell that might be.:p

8. Because they are pretty, and perfectly adapted to the attraction of animals for pollination or you know to light them on fire and smoke them.

9. because everyone thinks girls like flowers, so girls themselves think they like flowers just because its the way society is, and they don't give a fuck about the flowers. They just like the idea of a guy giving them flowers. like: Awwwwwhh he gavvee me floweerss thats sooo sweeet! you get what I mean.

10. I feel like I need to reiterate my point here:
    Do a quick google image search for "exotic flowers" and tell me you don't love flowers!
    Everyone Loves Flowers!!!
    Who doesn't like having them around!?

btw.... you might have to be totally baked for the full effect of that image search.

11. I'm out on a limb here, but I'm thinking what they like is the attention and not so much the flowers. ie. "It's the thought that counts." cliche

I'm not a girl, so that's a complete shot in the dark.

12. I agree with this.
    The male sex doesn't really easily call something "pretty" or "beautiful" usually for fear of their male peers...it's always bait for someone to call them effeminate...
    So while guys will openly say how fuckable a chick is, how awesome beer, videogames and movies are...things like flowers, female clothes, elegance, scents and acknowledging them as something that's pleasant, is much less likely.

So yeah, I think females are just more likely to admit it.
    Though I don't think they're particularly obsessed by them - I guess this is coming up on account of V-Day, but yeah my chick (among others) can take them or leave them.

The flowers I like the most personally are:
    Smell-wise - Jasmine. Incredible.
    Looks-wise - Passionfruit flower. Weird lookin'.