Why do girls fuck me but dont like me at all?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mahakali 420, Dec 13, 2013.

1. This might be written poorly but I havent slept in days haha

I am a junior in college. For whatever reason I have been having more sex recently than ever... it used to be far and in between that I could hook up with a girl but in the last week alone I have fucked 3 different girls. One of them had been talking to me for about a month and hitting me up all the time, and even got into alot of the same shit as me, but then suddenly just went real cold on me and started to fuck some other dude. It sucked cause I thought we had something non-sexual but oh well. The other ones dont even pretend to like me. This one girl in particular will be like slightly cool to me, and even smoke me out, but once the sex is over that shit is all gone. She's a total bitch to me any time that we're not hooking up.

Honestly all these girls know eachother so maybe they are all just collectively using me, but it seems like I can get a girl to have sex with me easily but not like me or actually want to hang or go on a date. Sex is cool... but I really just dont enjoy it, especially long term, when I cant have it with a girl who I have any remote level of meaning to. Maybe Im insane, or maybe I just shouldnt expect girls who love to fuck to also be girls who want something more, but I hate how every time it goes the same way.

Any idea why I am apparently very able to get laid but no girl actually gives a fuck about me?

2. Do what slim shady does

3. Whats that??

I know this whole thread sounds retarded but this shit truly stresses me out man, it's like a bad joke keeps getting played on me

4. #4 Deleted member 629842, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    [​IMG]

5. boo fucking hoo.

Haha is that typical for junior year??

7. Can I just compassionately recommend that you get some sleep? Just relax... the answers will be elucidated by the people around you and by your own mind in the coming days.

But right now, take care of yourself. Take care of your body. You can answer these questions better when you're feeling more physically and emotionally centered.

1. Fuck Bitches\t
    2. Get Money
    Looks like you can cross an item off the list.

Been feeling this way for a while dude.

You got a big dick dont you? the girls all know and want to rent it and not buy it.

I know how it is....

10. Haha man I hope, I'm about to finish up my 2 year, and so far I've been so dry (sexually) since like High School. 

Not sure if it's big, I have never been able to get a real feel for how it is relatively but it might be. I can last long as fuck though which might be just the same

12. your probably gay op

13. Once you hit average, thickness is better over length I've been told by past exes. 
    And yeah haha, you're right lasting longer is better. 

14. dont complain about getting fucked by three chicks, if you want a relationship go find one and leave the other girls alone because obviously they don't care to be in a relationship with you, stop complaining about nothing, we put ourselves in these situations by the choices we make. Make some new choices dude

I really enjoy the sex when I think theyre into me, and I have also been "bisexual' in the past and found out I was wrong haha

It didnt start goign down for me until this year

Well word is with the gals that you keep pounding away when it gets good for them. They get a nut and go home..

You know guys would love to have your problem? If the gals drop off pizza and beer on their way out you have died and gone to heaven.

I worked in a tattoo shop for 5 years and I got a lot of pussy. It was great they would act like they wanted a tattoo, then fuck me then decide to wait on the tattoo and go home to their husbands. :D

17. You suffer from "Skanktractitis"

The cure: Meet real women instead of sperm dumpsters

I can complain about what bothers me on a public forum... if you can not comprehend that you are obviously on this particular forum (Sex and Relationships) for something else. I feel the thing about choices but I feel like I keep getting roped along.

19. Whoa whoa don't get your panties in a wad haha it was a rhetorical statement. pull out of it