Why do girls dance with each other?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 11, 2012.

1. (LOL dave chappelle is great. love that bit.) I will agree with this only if the girl is deliberately being a cock tease.The problem with that though is that a lot of guys get butthurt over rejection and will assume she's just being a tease/attention whore when it could just be the fact that she's really not that interested in you.

If a girl wants to dress up and go drink and dance then let her. So just because she isn't DTF then she should just stay home because that would be better for you and your blue balls? Get over yourself lmao.

Yeah, the club is mainly for attraction but just because someone goes there doesn't mean they're only there for that reason. I'm not gonna be able to have the same experience dancing at home because if I COULD pull that off, the police would be knocking on my door lol.

haha don't worry, i don't.

i, in no way, believe that guys can read minds or expect guys to know anything about female behavior because it's obvious most guys don't :laughing: (that goes for girls on guy behavior too) i can understand how it'd be frustrating for you guys when some chicks take major offense if a guy tries to make a move on them and others don't give a fuck, confusing.

the same goes for anyone though, i wouldn't really wanna hit on a guy and have him be a super douche about it. does that stop me from approaching someone i'm interested in? it shouldn't but i won't lie when i say it does sometimes. we all have to work to get over that rejection to get what we want though. everyone is different and some of those people are unpredictable.

2. #42 shestones, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    That video doesn't really apply. At least not to me. I don't go to the club with my ass and tits hanging out. So I'm not in a whores costume. So... girls are only allowed to get dressed up and go out with their friends to dance if we want to fuck? That's so stupid. When I go to the club it is the only time I get dressed up, otherwise its jeans and tshirts. I get dressed up because I want to.. because I know in my daily life I'll never wear a dress or make up.

Its not a dick move... its girls getting dressed up and going out to dance with our friends because its fun.. because we want to. Guys need to get the fuck over themselves. I'm going to do what the fuck I want. If men can't stop themselves from grabbing on females then there's something wrong with them and they need to calm their asses down.

You don't see girls getting mad when guys don't want to take them home after the club.. "Why do guys even come to the club all dressed up and dance with us if they don't want our numbers?" "If they don't want to fuck some chick they JUST met at the club they need to keep their asses home!" "Everyone knows the ONLY reason the club was invented was so guys could try to grope us on the dance floor and then take us home. Stupid guys!"

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? I'm not allowed to go out and have fun if I'm not trying to fuck? Really?

Not all men go to the club to dance with females. Some guy even said that in this thread. And that's the reason we dance with girls and not guys sometimes... I thought that point was already made?

And I should be able to dance with someone without them trying to put their hand down my shorts I mean really. N***as are THAT thirsty these days?! Sad shit.

She will give you signs... like grabing your hand and putting it on her hip or turning around and looking seductively (biting her lip or something?) at you while you guys are dancing. Not stopping you when you try to touch her ass or tits or pussy.

3. I know that was a typo, but I think your subconscious mind was just being honest for you. Look, I'm just saying, don't be surprised when guys try to make moves if you're grinding your fucking ass on them. If you aren't, then okay, I see your point. But these days, sexual encounters at clubs are routine. It is expected. If you don't want to have any escalation, don't bother sending mixed messages. And since you're putting yourself in this atmosphere, don't be surprised when it happens. You're in a club, listening to music about sex. What do you expect?

And I've seen thirsty girls that have backed it up on me. Hell, I've had girls grab me and take pictures with me. You don't see me going "what the fuck? This is disgusting. I did not come to this establishment to be molested!" I understand I'm in the club and I'm okay with hooking up with a girl I find attractive. That's the name of the game, folks.

4. Because they're trying to get laid. Bitches like that are fucking sluts. Trust me.

5. Usually, I don't dance. But when I go out to a bar or something, guys see me chillin' by myself and think its their queue to move on in.

I usually just tell them I have AIDS and they get the hint.

And on the off chance that I do dance, I don't want a dudes dick grinding on my asshole. Sorry.

6. Because they don't want to dance with you!

7. To the guy saying when a guy dances with a girl they wanna fuck I have to agree.

Seen this guy at a rave dancing with a smokin hot 10/10 mini skirt, band thing around the tits.
    Then she stops dancing with him to another guy then thy start a scrape and both get kicked out.
    :cool:

But girls like to dance with eachother.

8. Haha it was a typo, thanks. I don't have to lie though.. no one on here knows me. I do go out in skimpy outfits (when I'm going to a house party, guys at parties never try the shit guys at clubs do) just not to the club anymore. The first time I went I wore something skimpy and this guy tried to finger me, so I learned my lesson: only dress slutty when I'm around people I know. Lol. Sex should never be EXPECTED from a stranger? Last time I wasn't even dancing with this guy, I was dancing by myself and this guy walked passed me and grabbed my hip and ran his hand across my ass. That's the shit that makes girls complain. I'm in a club listening to music with a good beat and I just want to fucking dance and have a good time. I'm not allowed to go out to a club and dance unless I'm planning on fucking? That's complete bullshit.

I know girls are thirsty too, I said that in my first post. On Friday I saw two dudes laying on the ground while girls were grinding ontop of them... those girls and dudes were just thirsty as fuck. It was kind of sad to see. YOU don't mind people pushin up on you or feeling you up. Not everyone feels that way though. And not EVERY guy assumes girls want to fuck just because we dance on them. If every guy assumed that then Id just go to a gay club or something, but its not every guy. So if I want to get pissed off because I danced with a dude and he tried to stick his fingers in my pussy or something I'm allowed.

Obviously there's not going to be any agreement here so its cool. We can agree to disagree.

9. So many indignant chicks thinking they're going to get raped... it's like a Lifetime movie up in here.

10. lol shits weird man...maybe the girls that don't wanna be danced with should wear a red warning sign