Why do concentrate pipes look like meth pipes?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by EnjoiKush, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?????????????????????????

2. What? Because theyyyy have to.
    Concentrates turn liquidy, and they would run down and out if they were like regular pipes.

3. The only similarity is maybe the dome itself. The rest of the piece looks nothing like it. Why does it matter?

4. [quote name='"shibby22one"']Why does it matter?[/quote]

I change my answer to this!

5. idk what your talking about because i have seen concentrate pipes that look the same as a regular pipe... and i dont think dome's and nail's or skillet 's look like dope pipe's at all... but before i had seen any concentrate pipe's when i was in az i saw oil burner's in bong's.... and i just though man is the meth use really that prevelant that they need to advertise bong's for smoking dope

6. its only the dome that looks similar to a meth pipe and you have to use a torch. but there are plenty of none spherical shaped domes that are more like an elongated cylinder which dont look like meth pipes at all.

7. i think i get what hes saying. Both my parents smoke pot but if they walk in on my with a butane torch heating up a glass nail with a dish full of goo, they are gonna wonder what the fuck i am doing

8. welll is meth a concentrate to? soooo it's a concentrate pipe not a meth pipe:p

9. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']welll is meth a concentrate to? soooo it's a concentrate pipe not a meth pipe:p[/quote]

Not to be that guy but you can't talk about other substances here. Talking about the smoking pieces may even be considered against the rules.

10. [quote name='"shibby22one"']

Not to be that guy but you can't talk about other substances here. Talking about the smoking pieces may even be considered against the rules.[/quote]

Excuse me I didn't know you were a moderator.

11. Excuse me for respecting the rules. I come here for knowledge and information on marijuana. That's why these forums exist. Not to talk about meth

12. They don't look like meth pipes. I doubt you have ever seen one.

13. [quote name='"shibby22one"']Excuse me for respecting the rules. I come here for knowledge and information on marijuana. That's why these forums exist. Not to talk about meth[/quote]

If your respecting the rules you would have just reported it and moved on with your life instead of making a pointless rule nazi post

14. #14 BadKittySmiles, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012

Some people like to warn their fellow members, generously providing them with an opportunity to edit their posts, before a moderator does see and hands out an infraction. He may have learned it the hard way himself, and could be trying to spare folks here from the same punishment.

edit - And then some people just make rude, pointless comments, because they personally don't like what another member said, and then for some reason they continue to judge and drag out the conversation, telling that person what they 'should and shouldn't do or say on the interwebs', while oddly calling everyone else nazis. No, that's not hypocritical at all. ;)

15. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

Some people like to warn their fellow members, generously providing them with an opportunity to edit their posts, before a moderator does see and hands out an infraction. He may have learned it the hard way himself, and could be trying to spare folks here from the same punishment.

edit - And then some people just make rude, pointless comments, because they personally don't like what another member said, and then for some reason they continue to judge and drag out the conversation, telling that person what they 'should and shouldn't do or say on the interwebs', while oddly calling everyone else nazis. No, that's not hypocritical at all. ;)[/quote]

Thanks fellow blade

And I take it offensively when someone calls me a nazi. I'm Jewish.

16. #16 Bubbles42O, Jun 27, 2012
    Yes I could have been a little nicer but there not even talking about doing the drugs or the drug it self.

Their talking about how a concentrate utensil looks like a meth utensil two completely different things.

I'm almost positive this isn't against the rules.

So let the moderating go to the moderators it's annoying seeing these posts 24/7 when people are required to read the rules anyways.

Ps. cry me a river about the nazi thing. You know exactly what I meant and the Jewish way it was not.

Pss. This is the Internet learn not to get so butthurt theres some pretty offensive shit out there.

17. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']Yes I could have been a little nicer but there not even talking about doing the drugs or the drug it self.

Their talking about how a concentrate utensil looks like a meth utensil two completely different things.

I'm almost positive this isn't against the rules.

So let the moderating go to the moderators it's annoying seeing these posts 24/7 when people are required to read the rules anyways.

Ps. cry me a river about the nazi thing. You know exactly what I meant and the Jewish way it was not.

Pss. This is the Internet learn not to get so butthurt theres some pretty offensive shit out there.[/quote]

If you look up the origin of "nazi" you will see why it's offensive. There is no justifiable way to use it. It's not like I'm crying over it, but it's disrespectful, especially if you get called out on it by someone you offended.

This website is here to talk about marijuana. There's nothing else you can say to make talking about meth or meth utensils acceptable.

18. #18 Bubbles42O, Jun 27, 2012
    [quote name='"shibby22one"']

If you look up the origin of "nazi" you will see why it's offensive. There is no justifiable way to use it. It's not like I'm crying over it, but it's disrespectful, especially if you get called out on it by someone you offended.

This website is here to talk about marijuana. There's nothing else you can say to make talking about meth or meth utensils acceptable.[/quote]

Okay rule nazi what ever you say :rollseyes:

Like I said before people are suppose to read the rules regardless so there's no need to try and moderate

19. Why all the hostility? I was just wondering why concetrate pipes and such look so fucked up...?

20. chill out bubb's.... who's got your belly???...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.