Why do a lot of people dislike Lil Wayne?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Jayohe12, Jul 21, 2013.

1. wait. cass said HE could sell salt to a slug... and zags ARE the best papers

2. probably shit you've never heard of give me a few an i will compile a few videos of shit ive been bumping lately

3. Yeah that's completely true and that's why he deserves atleast some sort of credibility.  You know how many people hate wayne?  Yet he's still one of the top selling artists.  Music is a business before anything and he's got that down pack. 

Some people don't listen to music to relate.  They listen for other purposes I guess.  And that's where weezy f baby comes through.  I used to hate that nigga too.  Matter fact I only used to listen to 90s rap up until 2011 when underground rap was turning in the right direction.

4. jst list names homie

5. Please do I need to update my rap collection although Chance The Rapper been top of the list recently.

6. i dont like chance. i've been bumping a lil danny brown and action bronson and a lot of kendrick

7. fast forward to 4:00
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UFJ4YzT4NM
    ^lil wayne couldn't spit like that if he overdosed on NZT

8. Fuck rick ross man.  He is garbage for real.  I'm mad that dude is still making music lol.  That I can agree with you a hundred percent. 

9. Aww you don't fuck with chance?  Damn man it's all good though I fuck with all three of those dudes but Kendrick the most.  Bronson got that NY flow that I can fuck with and danny is just danny lol.

10. #150 shaggish, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    J cole is weak, suckin on NAS dick.  I could never hear Kendrick again and be fine with it, he wore himself out real quick.

11. i think back to a post you made about vocab.. and the shit this guy said was maybe 5th grade vocab. no real wordplay but nice flow mediocre complexity. i'd give it a 7/10. seriously. is this your best? you ready for mine?

12. i'm waiting for a Charles Hamilton return

13. ricky the steamboat.  Im hard enough to make a statue flinch.  Yea son is ill for real.  On another note that whip went thru time square mad slow on foot i'll pass through their in 2 minutes.

14. you DEFINITELY have no taste if you think Charles H is raw. please tell me youre kidding

15. where the fk is unreal. im not loggin out until he sees true talent.

16. Big Pun - Beware
    Fat Joe & Big Pun - Deep Cover
    Smif N Wessun - Bucktown
    Nas - Memory Lane
    Kendrick - Cartoon & Cereal

that's whats im bumping right now lol.

17. these kids wouldnt know talent if it bit them in the ass. 

18. you see the bar in my sig. hardest punch ive ever heard

19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECGcQ6_Fj0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY

20. yea lets see what you  perceive as talent