Why did you start toking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Space, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I'll tell you why i started smoking. I started smoking because there is no where else to go. The world is so small these days, it shrinks every day, there are no more unexplored corners. So where does an intrepid youth go, without any new lands to explore? I explore the only thing thats left for me to explore, the mind. How does one explore the mind? Drugs. This reality has been explored, it has been probed, and it has been ravaged. I figured that I could find some other world out there, one that isnt so fucked up. The high world is where people treat each other the like brothers and sisters they are, and where i can give myself the happy existence i shouldn't have to look for.

2. I went looking for it. One day I was bored, called my neighbor/friend and asked if he could smoke me up.

3. When I was in the 8th grade, my 2 cousins and one of my friends were over. All day they kept saying I was going to celebrate this holiday with them, but I didn't know what 420 was and I didn't know they smoked weed. 9:00 at night we get in the car, go to Mc Donalds, then go to a dudes house they came out all happy looking and one of them tells me to smell this, so I smelt it and said whats that? Well 10:30 they tell me that 420 is a weed smoking holiday and tell me to come with them to smoke. I was really anti weed, so I was skeptical, then peer pressure kicked in :).

\tWell we proceded to go outside and all of them start lighting up joints, I was like "I dont wanna smoke that," everybody stared at me which made me take the J. I took a small hit "I have never smoked anything in my life," was coughing for a while and my throat was burning like a bitch, but when I was done smoking the 3 it didn't even hit me until we stood up and I was like "wohhh, I think I like weed,".

Been smoking ever since then. :hello:

4. Well, it wasn't peer pressure. I was 16 and my friends had started smoking pot and I read up on it and said "Why not?". My friend had some crappy regs and I smoked a blunt with a few friends at the mall (not the best place). Some people say they didn't get high the first time smoking but I sure did and then told my friend to take me to Taco Bell to munch out. Been toking since :p

5. Haha, i used to get into alot of fights in school, so many that they said they would expell me if i didn't get proof of anger management courses...Me and the principal were pretty tight, and looking back on it, im so fucking lucky i even got the opportunity to take anger management instead of getting expelled.

Anyways, took anger management, then about half way through my buddy said i should take up toking if i have bad anger...Haven't looked back since.

6. my friend toked all the time and i was always interested but scared my parents would find out so after senior prom i told my friend i didnt care anymore i wasnt going to let anything stop me. So after the dance me my gf his gf and him packed 2 bowls and all smoked in my backyard. It was a fun night