Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why did you start smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sshack, May 10, 2011.

1. It's was freshman year in high school, I was new and my first friend was a stoner and I didn't know lol. After we got to becoming friends he came over and brought some ganja and a metal bolt for a pipe. I didn't want to look like a bitch infront of my new friends so I did it. Now I'm a daily smoker and love it. :Smoke:

2. In 10th grade.
    Tried it a couple times before, but never stuck with it. Since my best friend was the stonerest stoner ever, she always tried to get me to actually give it a chance. Now, 4 years later, and we toke errday.

3. The main reason was probably because I saw my parents do it all my life, and they always seemed to have fun and a bunch of friends. I just started getting interested in what they were feeling when they smoked. Curiosity got the best of me.... asked my dad for a hit.... he agreed... smoked ever since.

4. First day of sixth grade found my step dads bubbler loaded with a fat bowl asked if I could smoke it said not to tell my mom smoked the bowl got supper ripped tripped and fell into my pool and the rest is history lol

5. Who knew work-related would take up 0% of this poll?

6. feels good man

7. It was about 50/50 making new friends / getting high

8. I always liked most people who smoked weed so I was determined to join their ranks one day.

9. I was twelve and my cousin had rolled a blunt a few weeks prior to my first time smoking and ever since that I had wanted to smoke. So I asked him and he smoked me up. my parents had just divorced earlier that year and I figured it would make things easier.

10. i wanted to try it... and i ended up loving it

11. I did ecstasy once and was like that's fun but Since I am concerned about health I ditched e and started smoking weed.

12. To get better grades........and it works for me :D

13. #33 Smotpoking, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Explain how that works? Mine have stayed the same...

14. I was curious, wanted to know what getting high was like I guess. First time getting high was about 10 years ago.

15. I tried it because of my friends, I stuck with it because its awesome. :smoke: