Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why did this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loud sticky, Sep 21, 2012.

1. #1 loud sticky, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    My friend took a regular gb hit of some good weed but 10 seconds later as he was still standing he straight up blacked out and fell sideways to the ground like a rock. Hes ok now but i was in shock when it happened. i was just wondering if anyone has heard of this before?

2. Thats what grav bongs do to ppl, there not for the faint of heart

3. Ive seen it and done it. I thinks its because you hold that hit as long as you can it expands in your lungs taking the air out. Making you light headed and sometimes blacking you out.

4. lack of oxygen to the brain....he stood up to fast & moved around too quickly.

if you stand up quick and get light-headed, try not to move.
    your balance/vision/hearing come back almost instantly if you stay still.

but i like that light-headed feeling :smoking:

5. they're called blackouts, and they can happen for no reason or because you take a huge hit or you stand up really fast or both.