why did snoop dogg microwave his blunt?

Discussion in 'General' started by Solid State Society, Oct 20, 2010.

1. because he wanted us to make a hilarious meme out of the situation.

2. #82 zpyro, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    Decarboxylation | Cannabis Culture Magazine

I'm pretty sure that curing bud after drying accomplishes the same thing, which is why fresh bud wouldn't be that potent. Then again it does kinda seem like lighting the bowl would instantly decarb. the THC before you inhale it, but then again I'm no chemist :D

3. I think that the actuall flame and cherry of the joint and blunt, is vaporizing (ie leaving them intact, and delivering them) some of the herb, but destroying more of it. That's how I see it anyway. A complex reaction where most active cannabinoids are destroyed by heat, but probably 50% of them are delivered into the user or along with the sidestream.

4. its to dry it out man, some people use a lighter, gettin the weed nice n dry so it will burn good.

5. His lips are so damn big that the blunt was slobbery. Microwave makes it dry. duhhhhh

6. i dont know if anyone on here has said it yet because i was too lazy to look, but i bet you he rolled a 'honey dutch master' or something along the lines of that where you roll a blunt with a cigarello with an outer leaf you can peal off and put back on, but soak the outside leaf in a honey/alcohol mixture then roll back onto the blunt and finally microwaveing it to finish it off. ive never done this personally but thats the closest thing that came to mind.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvVkFv7M_U]YouTube - Nardwuar vs. Snoop Dogg (2010)[/ame]

8. I think you'll find that it is a completely pointless exercise that makes him feel better about his "locking in" of ingredients.

9. kids are gonna start carrying microwaves and whipping them bitches out at partys and nuking their blunts thinking they look cool.

10. Part of me is thinking (while watching that video), Snoop must be thinking "bitch shut up and let me puff on this blunt, church."

11. I'm pretty sure it's this. He wanted to get people to start throwing their blunts in the microwave for absolutely no reason other than that they saw Snoop do it in an interview.

12. all i know is if i were snoop and i wanted to fuck with people i'd light an entire blunt ablaze in an interview :laughing:

13. ^ I take it you never seen his interviews myles :laughing:

I'm astounded at the responses in this thread..

You nuke a blunt to tighten it...to fucking tighten it not to dry it off or drop it like its hot ( kinda didn't make sense, but I see what you did thurr)

If you nuke a blunt to dry it, I suggest you stop giving your blunts blowjobs...they dont need to be wet

and Snoop, only smokes wraps...so it is to get rid of some of the carcinogens also...

/thread

14. How does a microwave remove carcinogens?

15. I admit idk why I typed that, but it vaporizes most of the chemicals that are in blunt wraps..

Blunt Wraps are soaked in crates of water and flavoring, among other things..Thats what I meant. Im drinking, that thought slipped my mind, excuse me :rolleyes:

16. :laughing: i just cook it with my lighter and rotate it to tighten it

17. We should just E-mail snoop-a-loop and ask him.
    :p

18. Why did snoop microwave his blunt?
    ...so it could sizzle

19. mah nizzle!

20. Why would you do that, when I told you..lmfao...he even says why in the pimp chronicles ( katt williams dvd)

Tighten it, burn/dry away chemicals that are in wraps..wraps suck...

Dutches or glass for me...

Note to blunt rollers, quit fucking slobbering that shit I have to make sure I twist whenever my weeds in it....:rolleyes: