Why did it bang?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GGrass, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Why did it bang?

I mean the big bang. Why did it blow up?

Did WHAT bang? What happened there?

If you want to know what happened AFTER the bang, the scientists can tell you all about it. They're pretty smart when it comes to those things.

But what happened AT the big bang? Why did it occur in the first place?

2. Do black holes blow up?

3. I don't know. You tell me. :)

4. I think big bang is actually God's orgasm. He exploded and spread out his seeds in all directions.

One of them was fertilized and became EARTH. I don't know if EARTH has any siblings, but I think the possibility is high.

5. EARTH is an organism, a living thing. Not a rock, as the title 'planet' suggests. In fact, we shouldn't call it planet at all, I think Earth is rather a plant.

EARTH is the seed. And what grows from Earth is Earth itself. The trees, the plants, the flowers... Those that are attached to Earth by their feet, are Earth themselves.

But those that walk, fly, and crawl... those who do not have their feet planted on ground, are parasites.

Birds. Worms. Insects. Cows. Humans. They are all parasites.

As with all parasites, some are beneficial to the host, and some are harmful to the host.

No need to say which kind humans are...

6. Some people like to mention how much 'land' they have.

They say,

"I got a BIG plot of land in the country side, one day it's gonna make me a millionaire!"

How silly they sound, thinking they can own land...

7. If you want to experience BIG BANG, concentrate real hard on spreading out your seeds and trying to give birth to life while you come to orgasm.

8. The Big Bang happened so that life could happen.

The world may be full of a lot of things, but void of life, they are nothing.

So God had sex with His counterpart, Goddess, and created the Big Bang during his orgasm.

(God and Goddess humping in bed) "Oh my God! Oh my GOOOOOOOOOD!"

And God's seeds spread all over the Universe, and the seeds travelled all the way across the Universe... to this particular space and time... and gave birth to Earth.

9. GGrass + GGrass smoking weed + GGrass posting threads while high = orgasms.

10. Hehehe.... :D

Yeah... I'm REALLY high right now... don't know why though... I haven't even smoked weed yet...

Or did I?

Oh yeah... I just did.

:smoking:

11. Matter and Anti-matter collided with each other and matter won creating atoms, thus everything around us eventually.

12. You raise an interesting inquiry though, my friend.
    So I must ask you, and I want you to really think about this.

What did the seed merge with to create a "terrestrial zygote"?

What is "the egg" that paired with the seed?

So many questions...

13. The Earth is such a beautiful place. It's filled with water... plants... and a lot of stuff that's interesting.

The humans... are big pain in the ass... for Earth. We are like 'destroying machine'. We destroy the Earth at amazing speed. We eat up the resources and spit out pollutants at amazing rate.

If Earth was a plant in God's botanicle garden, we are a withering plant... If he takes the sample of our air, water, and soil, he would be worried... really worried...

But he won't do anything about it...

He'll just fuck his wife again and have another child.

14. Hm... what is the 'egg' huh...

shit.... I don't know man.... heavy stuff...

15. Now you know what I've been going through.

16. Must be the weed... certain things come so easy, but then other things come so hard...

I'm going to think about 'what is the egg?' on my way to pick up my kids from school.

Daily routine...

Gotta go...

Smoke some more later...

Life is good when you got weed...

Have a nice day!

:smoking:

17. Stephen W. Hawking - The Origin of the Universe

There's something poetic about his robotic voice, so you can watch the video if you prefer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFjwXe-pXvM"]YouTube- Origin of the Universe - Stephen Hawking (1 of 5)[/ame]

18. Isn't the Big Bang just a theory?

Seems a lot of what they say is a theory.

Theory this, theory that, I think it's this and I think it's that.

19. I'd rather not think that we're made out of God's jizz. :eek:

20. It banged out of boredom.