Why did I get two more warning points, and what are they?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, May 14, 2013.

1. #1 HighAsPhuck, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    I logged on upon coming home from work to find two new warning points.

Do GC mods have their panties in a bunch, or does it have something to

do with the new system?

2. #2 underahoneymoon, May 14, 2013
    Since you didn't say you got a message from a mod (which you always will with an infraction or warning) I'd say it's just the new system. 

GC mods panties are quite loose, don't worry about it. :laughing: 

It's part of the conversion to the new system, I'm not sure if previous warnings/infractions are being translated to warning points or what, but whatever it is, it will probably be worked out within the next few days while they finish the upgrade. Just be patient, and don't worry about weird stuff like that until the forum upgrade is completed. :smoking: 

4. #4 Chrismittty, May 14, 2013
    I have a warning point too, I assume it is some kinda bug or a carryover from the one infraction I had.  I would like to know for sure though, I have posted asking about it in the feedback section, not sure how to link it right though... http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/

5. i got 6 of em. i wonder if the system is now automated to detect certain words that we can't say? if so that sounds like some big brother shit and it's not cool man.

It's been said many times, the conversion is not complete yet. You aren't being punished for certain words, chill dude. :p 

7. yeah i didn't think so, but im a conspiracy theorist so everything is either aliens or big brother :hide:

8. I'm so high that's all I knowl

9. I'm sure junkiedays is correct.

I had 1 warning point yesterday and now I'm at 4..........and I haven't really posted anything controversial in the last 24 hours.

10. <sup>Yeah I went from 0 warning points to 1.</sup>

Are you a ninja?

12. I went from 2 warning infractions giving 0 points each to having 1 point after the conversion to the new forums.

Not really too worried about it, I'm sure it takes a lot of points to do anything and if you have an issue and bring it up w/ a mod they'd probably be willing to talk about it.

No reason to worry imo, nobody else can see how many you have and they don't seem to do much.

Plus they are still working on the forums, so if it is a bug it'll get worked out and if it isn't people probably got 'em for a reason right? :] 

Maybe....maybe not... :ph34r:

14. I had one when it went online, and I wake up with 3.

The world is over! They are coming for me now and then you!

Save yourselves..

I hope we get a clean slate. I had a bad record on the last board. I was a bit of an asshole my first year..  :rolleyes:

15. I had 1 this morning but now I have 2...has to be the conversion.

16. inb4 the conversion bans everyone and the forums take on a mind of their own and people start rioting about how the change was bad and everyone should have listened to them.

17. it's the reptilians man. 

18. Thought it was just my infractions carrying over haha.

19. haha dawg how did I get 7 tho