Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why did I get so high tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kh24, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Hi, I had been smoking everyday for the last two weeks but the last two days i had no weed. tonight i found a joint and smoked it in my pipe to preserve weed and i am higher than i have ever been. im wondering if it was the two day break or the weed being old, does weed age to a certain point where there is the most THC or what?

2. I'm new to blazing, but maybe it was a diff weed, maybe it was uh... i duno man, maybe because you havent blazed in a few days?

3. Yeah sounds to me like your city of bud was inhabited by many THC

4. tree doesn't age like wine lol

5. My guess would be the two days

And you will get higher from a pipe if joints are what you normally smoke..

6. yeh, i think you built up abit of tolerance to the green, by not smoking for a few days it go's down, thus allowing you get higher da next time you light one up, not sure if you can get higher from smoking it in a pipe, joint man myself. :hello:

edit - re posted. soz

7. i don't know the science and don't claim to, but i would say no, weed does not keep producing trichomes (crystals, THC glands, whatever you call 'em) after it's dead. (remember, you ARE smoking dead plant material...)

8. dunno someone told me potency increases as the bud dries up a bit..

maybe thc still breaks down into cbd after it's chopped making you feel it differently?

9. Was the bud that was in the joint originally slightly wet when you first smoked it?

If not, I would say its just the 2 day break. I have found that even going a day without smoking lowers my tolerance considerably.

Yes, bud is more potent when dry rather than wet.

10. How did you just ''find'' a joint lol

11. perhaps aged weed burns more of the thc?
    cause actully now that you mention it.
    every time i have had a "freak out" or anything...
    they dealer/my homie said it was a bit old.

12. Lol I'd like to know that too.

13. I don't think two days would be enough to build up a noticeable tolerance. If you just "found" a joint lying around somewhere you probably just got better weed and wasted less by using a pipe.

14. Where you hungry when you smoked? smoking on an empty stomach boost your high quite a bit. the "munchies" come on harder though.

15. i guess it was the two days break, gotta have more of them that means.

it was in my old case I must have forgotten about it.