Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why did I get sick when I've been taking the same stuff?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lucylemon, Jun 13, 2016.

1. A couple of days ago I went out to dinner with my friends at a burger place and I ate a black bean burger which I've had multiple times before. After dinner we decided to go see a movie and before the movie I took a thc pill with 25-50mg. I usually take this amount when I'm just casually chilling around the house and I usually take a pill around once or twice a week. I smoke almost daily during the week instead of taking edibles/pills because sometimes the pill makes me really tired cause it's an indica. after the movie I went to a party and at the party I started to feel very nauseous and light headed. I felt like I couldn't breathe or stand anymore and it almost felt like I was gonna faint. I told my friends I needed to leave. my friend walked me to her car and 5 min after I puked 3 times on the sidewalk. I didn't have any alcohol that night and I've never experienced this feeling before. I'm confused, why did I get so sick?

2. It just happens sometimes.

3. Mild panic attack? Dehydrated? Did you eat well that day?

I've seen lot's of similar post's lately.

"Welcome"

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  4. Probably that nasty black bean burger.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The difference between 25 to 50 mg is huge IMO. Even 25mg is HUGE and I am a toker of 25 + years.

A few weeks ago I tried a new medible 1:1 CBD made by Care By Design. Loved It. Had a few more during the next two weeks. Things went well for most of my trips but there were one or two that gave me panic attacks...WHY ? Don't know but I feel edibles are extremely variable like that.

If I were you I would try to get your dosage down so that bad trips aren't that taxing on your body. A bad trip at 10mg is very different than a bad trip between 25 -50 mgs.

Also I believe edibles to build up in your liver so when you are smoking on your off days you keep adding to your THC levels. Then when you take another edible you have way too much THC in your body and side effects happen.

I am on day 5 of doing nothing after an edible last week and I still feel the pile on effects of taking too many edibles.

6. So people "trip" on edibles now. Cool

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha. Only with the lsd strain.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  8. Unfortunately not.... 'sigh'

• Like Like x 1