why did i ever start

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by f1r3m4n, Nov 22, 2006.

1. well....ill do a brief history to get you started... ive been smoking weed for almost a year. before i smoked or drank i was very against any drug. Like super straight edge not going to ruin my life with that shit kind of guy. it started small, weed and alcohol. smoking MAYBE a few bowls a weekend and all in one session. slowly things have progressed. all of my friends smoke weed. versus a year ago, none did. my girlfriend right now smokes at least as much as i do. i used to do well at work.

dont get me wrong. i love to smoke. its great. however lately, depression has been taking its toll. in the course of this yr of smoking i have done many other drugs i had vowed never to do even when i was smoking weed. such as DXM, many many many mushrooms, LSD, cocaine, oxycontin, and vicodin. i hate what i am.

i remember before i ever started this getting girls was hard, having a lot of friends was hard and i envied all the popular people. well i got popular sure. but i remember how much fun i used to have with my old friends and girlfriends completely sober. nowadays i cant think of jack shit to do sober. whatsoever. i will sit at my friends house and do nothing complaining of boredom.

when i first started i always would think of how cool it would be to have a bong or a bubbler things like that. i now have 3 bongs, 2 bubblers, 8 pipes, a hookah, and too many packs of papers to count. Its shitty. i dont like it. i think this every night. i think how much i hate it. but stopping just isnt an option. itsd not that im some drug addict. its just that im tired of it. im tired of not remembering my nights, not remembering who i had sex with and where i was. Tired of not remembering where all my money went. im tired of not even having money.

money. a big issue. i used to be able to save up my money when i was a stoner. you kno save it up to buy a fat sack, or to buy concert tickets. maybe even buy myself new computer stuff, an xbox game here of there. i have bought nothing but drugs, the occasional movie ticket, and food for the past 6 months with my money.

police are something i didnt even use to consider. in the past week i have been pulled over 3 times. i do not have a license. once i was peaking on mushrooms, another i was drunk off my ass, and the last i was perfectly sober. i got off everytime because they did not pull me over because i was doing something wrong. they pulled me over because it was me.

i also used to be fat. i hated it. i hated my body and my self. before i smoked weed. well, ya i got skinny. but my body disgusts me even more. at least back then it was a healthy body. now it is unhealthy and gross. i also used to play sports. since smoking i have dropped out of all of them.

i remember back in the day when my head was clear. i could think fine. no delay. now its like i get so frustrated because i know i should be getting this but i just dont I CANT.

if u have read this far, please take this to heart. i am not bullshitting you. i dont tink i will ever stop. i wish i could. my advice is not to stop smoking. but to make sure moderation is a factor in your life. do not do what i did and surround yourself with stoners and drug abusers. and let me tell you it does not matter if you buy it or not. these past few weeks i have no spent a dime on drugs. however i have smoked at least once a day and gotten drunk on the weekends. if i wanted to smoke i could. i ahve a jar full of chronic shake and a bunch of pieces with extreme amounts of resin. JUST AVOID IT SOMEHOW THATS ALL IM SAYING

EDIT: i forgot to say, i can also do most anything with weed: smoke rings, killhits, roll blunts, bake brownies, roll joints, finish a bowl in a hit. It all seems so cool when you are learning how. I WISH I DIDNT

2. How do you blow smoke rings?

Oh, and it sucks that you can't... something.

What?

3. Either learn to control yourself or just stop until you can get a grip on things...

I hope that makes sense seeing i'm stoned.

4. you should just try going back to smoking weed only or something. i don't do any other drugs other than weed and it isn't bad at all. i've been smoking for a long time and i still function as good as i did when i was against weed.

too bad that happened to you though.

ps you said before you started smoking weed you were fat, but it made you lose weight. how the hell does weed make someone lose weight!?

5. That story right there could be in my autobiography. It's that similar. I have noticed that if it wasn't for smoking, my weekends would consist of nothing but boredom. All my friends love to smoke and its one of the biggest things in our lives. That's the only thing we talk about aside from shit thats going on. It really is pathetic when you look at it. I have yet to find a solution so I can't help you on this one. I am lucky enough to still manage to get decent grades in my college courses but somethings gotta change in my life as well as yours. I just dont know what yet.... best of luck to you man

P.S. The part thats crazy is how you said you were fat but got skinny. Same here! But instead of people telling me how good I look I get puzzled faces asking how I lost so much weight so fast and how I need to eat! But I still have meat on me but I lost 50 pounds in 3 months believe it or not.... all from drugs. Not something to be proud of but it is what it is

6. Not everyone gets the munchies when they are high. For me, the first year I started smoking I would eat anything in front of me and I gained a ton of weight. Well after growing accustomed to being high your body no longer has the adverse effects it used to. Then, people find it almost impossible to eat when they aren't high and therefore only eat when they are high. This means only a meal or two a day. Thats how I lost my weight...

7. bro look at it this way

would you consider a group of ham radio hobbiest pathetic (not a trick question lmfao) because all they do is talk ham and are bored unless they have access to the airwaves?

nope you wouldn't consider someone who enjoys bikes or skating or what have ya pathetic because other things bore them

lol thats what seperates interests from dislikes/don't cares

so if being stoned in your off time is what you like and other hobbies are enhanced by said stonedness whats the big fucking deal?

to the starter... dude you drink and got pulled over drunk...most 'pathetic' pot/coke/heroin/meth/ect heads who aren't broke junkies (keep down a job and spend on hobbies other than their drug of choice) probably don't drive drunk and if they happen to drive under the influence of their drug of choice they stand less chance of hurting themselves 'n others on speed pot coke or whatever than they would drunk as you were

long winded shit short...you drank 'n drove thats fucked up way more fucked up than any pathetic pothead

8. bingo, this has been happening to me lately. I'll wake up, look in the fridge, see all of my favorite foods, and not want a damn thing. Go to my room, smoke a couple pinches, get high as hell and go grub, but I can't eat anywhere near as much as I used to.

9. well, just to let you know, when you try to think of stuff to do when you are sober, and cant, it is most definately NOT marijuana's fault, and it's not your own either. you grew up. congratsm you aren't amused by the same things anymore, and it takes more to excite you, thats why getting stoned is fun. i remember when i was waaaaay younger, it was like i was high all the time, and thats one of the reasons i smoke, its like being really young and things like thatm everything is much more amusing.i hate when people complain about stoners just sitting around and being boring, normal teens do it too and its because they are lazy/arent amused by the same things anymore and dont care to do those things anymore. it's not the green, its just the teen.

10. take a tolerance break.

11. you are an idiot. i didnt get pulled over for driving bad or anything. i got pulled over because apparently i looked suspicious...i would never drive if i knew i couldnt

12. sorry to hear that. you should quit the hard drugs and just stick to weed or alcohaul, whichever you enjoy most. and it sounds to me like you have way too many pipes and whatnot, usually its not that special when you have over 14 different options to smoke with, well not me at least. ride a bike or go hiking and try to get some fresh air into your head. maybe it will help.

13. I would lay off all drugs right now, including cannabis untill you can handle your normal life, if your life is allready unstable, any drug is not going to help. You probably hit a peak on cannabis by smoking everyday where it would not do much like it did, tollerance breaks are critical but you listed all those other drugs above quoted, why you are soo fucked up, opiates are the worse when used like that.

what are you doing not driving with a license, you need to just lay off the hard drugs and stay away from weed untill you have a normal job and stable life, there are many many of us that have a stable life and cannabis flows just fine with it.

you drive drunk, high on all kinds of drugs and have no license, on top of it you do many hardcore drugs and bring cannabis into this,, !?! and come to the blaim that you wished you never smoked cannabis..

you were pulled over 3 times, one for being at the peak of a mushroom high, 2 time you were wasted drunk while driving and 3 ??? you don't understand why they didn't pull you over for no reason.. you should expect to get pulled over everytime now when you see a cop, sounds about right..

14. you don't have a license you abuse drugs and drive drunk...ah yes I'm the idiot

how'd I miss that obvious insight?

15. no. i admit yes bad idea to do especially without a license...except i didnt get in trouble for anything. just got a warning for having a tail light out etc. and the cop told me exactly why he pulled me over. i wasnt shitfaced. and please dont lecture me or any one on this sight about abusing drugs. isnt that why we are all here?

16. Hell nah thats not why we are all here. We're all here cuz we smoke WEED and love MARY JANE (Can I get a "Hell Ya"?). Ur here for the wrong reasons if thats what you think we are about. However u do have a problem but its not Ganja. I'm asuming the whole purpose of this thread is that you see weed as a gateway drug. Well guess what no one forced you to smoke bud just like no one forced you to take your first line after you started smokin bud (peer pressure couldve been a factor a couple times but...who hasnt had to deal with that...if you cant...need to grow up or something), so damn that gateway shit. The reason why you hate yourself is because of what you have become but your focusing the blame in the wrong place( If anything you should blame coke, pcp, shrooms and god knows whatelse is in your system). You got deeper issues. Get off all that other shit u mentioned if you want to figure it all out and heed a normal live again.

Edit: Im blown out of everyones asses right now so i hope all that up there ^^^ makes sense ;).

17. just calm your smoking down man.

you CAN'T stop? because you'll be bored?

jesus man, go skateboard, take a jog, find a hobby.

when i was younger i was worried about my high interest in marijuana, now i realize that it's in my life for the better.

18. Hell Ya..

thats all i wanted to say , everyone else has cleared things up imo.

19. Haha I always thought of it this way... it's funny how people look down on people for talking about pot all the time and not for talking about video games or whatever.

Sorry to hear marijuana ruined your life. While on a steady diet of weed/dxm/alcohol/shrooms and other random drugs I've been able to keep my grades up and money in my pocket, so it's not impossible. In fact, I probably wouldn't be able to do it if I didn't smoke everyday.