Why did he slap my ass..

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe Rogan, May 25, 2010.

1. for sure! he either liked you or he liked your butt...... or both. to get a better understanding of the situation from his side of view....... I think we're gonna need a pic of said butt for further analysis. lol

butt (haha) the fact that he slapped your ass and awkwardly and silently took off is just funny and very weird lol

2. Your buttocks must have looked similar to a females buttocks, so as you were getting up, he slapped it as to say "hey, babe go make me a sandwich."

3. Thats hilarious.

4. Maybe it's like a sports thing, you know. It just means, like, "good hustle" or "nice play" or something like that. Like, "hey, good job rolling that blunt" or "hey, your ass looks great today".

I thought it was amusing the way it was silent and awkward afterwards.

5. What a strange situation to be in LOL talk about a buzzkill

6. No no, I think it's very clear that his friend wants DAT ASS [​IMG]

7. hey man thanks but in your sig it says you said it...:(

that makes my dick sad.:(

8. Man maybe he went to hit you or somethin and didnt mean to hit your ass, there's so many possible things that could have happened, he is prob testing your boundaries.

9. Dude, - rep for stealing what he said.

10. Hey man, stop taking credit for something someone else said. Just quote the person who said it :smoke:

11. So I was playing some roller hockey today and a kid on my team scored a goal, so I slapped his ass. Then I felt kinda awkward about it. I was wearing a hockey gove though...!!!

12. This happened to me once in high school..

a bisexual wrestling team dude walked up behind me in the hall, and pinched my ass

I thought he stole my wallet, because I had left it at home that day

So I spent the rest of the day informing his coach of this situation, then getting home, and finding my wallet, and telling the coach the next day that the kid had actually just grabbed me

pretty fuckin awkward

i never knew what to make of this

13. In his defense, maybe the ass just looked slappable. It would have been worse if he was like "you been working out brah? feels pretty firm man" afterwards.

14. This.

15. Yeah, maybe im a homophobe, but at least im not a faggot.

;) jokes brah. jokes.

16. To be completely honest with you, I don't really know why I did it.
    Royksopps's ass was just right there in front of me... Like it was just begging to be slapped, almost mocking me.

What else was a man suppose to do?
    I mean I'm only human, after all...

Oh wait....what?

17. her and her purple text.... oh yeahhh

(do people still say 'oh yeahhhh' in like, a suggestive tone?)

18. Some guys back in high school used to do this. I asked one of them why they did it once and they said it was just a game, no homo or anything. I was like how are you going to smack a guy on the ass and say no homo? What's next, making out with some dude and saying no homo?

Sense, it makes none.

Anyway, sounds to me like he wants to play hide the hoagie.

19. Yeah.. I'm not sure, but maybe he thought the feelings were mutual?

20. quoted for truth