Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why could you set up meetings on here before and not now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by themasochist, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I was browsing some old threads while doing a search and found a lot of folks in my , central FL area, setting up meetings and seshs. What the fuck gives? How come we cannot do this anymore? I mean obvioulsy the lega ramifications and I do not think threads about trying to buy should be allowed. But I have wanted to meet some like minded folk around here to chill with.

So was there a reason the rules changed?

2. it would be cool i guess but honestly with all the weird people on the internet it might not be the safest thing and also theres always narcs who could try to fuck you over but meh would be cool to smoke with some people from the city lol

3. Because at times, this forum reeks of bacon. No need to be attracting attention.

You hear that, pigs?!? Oink, oink!

4. #4 Sirtokalot, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    Truth be told, people meet each other from here all the time, its just not posted as posts in threads.

I would like to direct them to my macros of dank and hope they enjoy them too!

5. i was just thinking about that today, it would be cool to just chill and smoke from ppl from the city

i really dont know of anyone from the city that lives iin orlando-kissimmee area

6. yea thats weird, i was thinking about that lately as well. it would be sick to make meetings and chill with some of the coolest weed-smokers from the City :D

damn bacon.... now i know why it's rare to set up meetings :(

7. what would be a good way to set up meetings in here???

anyone in here live in orlando-kissimmee area?

8. It would most probably bring more trouble to the forums then anything else. As soon as people want to meet up, their could be drugs involved (obviously) and then it might become an illegal act.

Let's not forget, we are exchanging our thoughts on MJ, not MJ itself.

Elend.

9. I've met two GCers and they're both really cool dudes.

The thing is, I was never looking for a hookup and I made it known that I'm not a dealer.

10. yeah man you can go meet someone right on parramore and church st. that will totally hook ya up :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. PM's are the best way i can think of.

Dont post it in public threads.

12. you could also join/start a user group for wherever it is you live fl right? I think they already have one