why cant we....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vzsel, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So I use the GC mobile app half the time because I don't have internet. Its a good app, I like it.

BUUUUUTTTT..... my question here is why isn't there a button to +rep someone.... idk I just think its weird that there isn't..or if there is I'm just too stoned. I mean doesn't everyone nowadays have the mobile app? :smoke:

2. Top right hand corner with the arrow.

3. She's talking about the app
    you can't give rep on the app
    but i wish you could

4. I keep seeing people on the forum trashing the app...what's the deal? Is it reliable?

5. Yeah it's cool
    You just can't like/rep things from it

6. [quote name='"Nick Dillinger"']
    Yeah it's cool
    You just can't like/rep things from it[/quote]

Yeah..95% of the time I'm on my phone. Using mobile web sucks for grasscity, but it's the only way I can see my likes/rep. And I can't give rep on the phone, I can never click on the icon.

Btw, thanks for the rep a couple days ago :p

7. Yeah when I go to my boyfriends I check my likes n reps. Its jus irritating. I don't see why they don't do somethin about it.

8. We didnt make the app, its a third party deal, we dont really have any control over that

9. What's the allure of being able to add likes/reps to anything?

I mean I do it when I'm at the computer, but when I'm browsing on my phone it's not like I think "man, I really wish I could like this post right now..." Just seems strange to me.

10. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']We didnt make the app, its a third party deal, we dont really have any control over that[/quote]

Oh I see yeah I kinda figurred it just gets kinda irritating.