I worked for a family company that was open for about 2 decades and it shut down earlier this year. So... I'm on unemployment sitting on my ass getting high all the time enjoying life. I'm getting about 75% of my usual paycheck a week from unemployment. The other 25% I'm allowed to earn at another job. That means I have a job, I just don't make enough money at this job for it to cut into my unemployment benefits. I answer phones and come in high and surf facebook all day. Great job! Whenever I get around my friends who work 40+ hours a week or have shit asshole toilet jobs they just hate on me. No one will directly talk shit like: "you lazy motherfucker" but you can just see it in their eyes and facial expression when I brag about sitting on my ass and the free money I get. It's not like disability -- it's going to run out eventually and I know that. As part of U/E I have to apply for 4 jobs a week and I apply for things I'm QUALIFIED FOR, I just never get any interviews or calls back. Job market is really rough. (BTW: I've got a B.A. from a state University, no prior arrests so I'm the most employable employee type) One guy remarked "Well, at least I know someone that my tax dollars are supporting." I told him "I'm paying taxes on your taxes so I'll get a tax refund on your taxes." It was LOLrific. [/B]I feel like sitting on my ass for most of the week and pinching Uncle Sam until he won't give me anymore. Is this so wrong??