Why can't I roll?

Discussion in 'General' started by K20aCTR, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Well today I attempted to roll for the 3rd time and yet again, I got nothing... My first time I took 1 1/2 double stacks, second time i took 2 double stacks, and now today I took one triple stack white lexus that I was told was a fucking amazing pill and still didnt get any type of buzz off of it. I called the guy I got them from and he said that I had to "blow up" which apparently means I need to take a big hit off a cig and hold it in until i feel like im going to pass out and get my heartbeat up and then i will start rolling after that but to me, that sounds like a load of bullshit. After alot of argueing i got him to agree to pay me back for the rolls since I paid $18 each, thinking that these were for sure going to fuck me up. Idk this might seem like a rant but I am just pissed that I havent been able to roll after 3 attempts :mad: Any inputs? Is my dealer just telling me a load of shit? Thats what I think.

2. The pills are bunk homie, I have never heard of anyone not rolling before on a pill that wasn't bunk.

-Mark

3. People will tell you anything to get that 18 bucks you have in your pocket bro

4. by chance do you take any form of anti-depressants? if not the pills are bunk if so you cant roll while on those meds.

5. u can order extacy tester strips that tell u what exactly are in ur pills... google it

6. Yeah do you take any meds?

If not you got fucked over by that dude.

7. I dont take any meds at all. I want to say that he ripped me off but at the same time why would he be willing to pay me back if he was trying to just steal my money. Im just happy im getting my money back this time but I still dont know why I didnt roll the last two times with those double stacks when people around me were rolling off the same amounts. I really wanted to try ecstacy and I was really excited but so far my 3 attempts have gotten me no where.... I have heard all the great things about rolling and I HAVE to experience it somehow!

8. Well I talked to the guy I got them from again yesterday and he said that since they were heroin based, that it meant that I needed to get my heart rate up before I could roll. I have never heard of that before, have any of you?

9. Double stacks and triple mean NOTHING just ltting you know.

WHAT THE FUCK kind of IDIOT moronic dealer do you have? A roll you don't need anything once the mdma starts working it's magic on your brain you WILL feel it.

The pills are probably all bunk and your being lied to if your gettuing double and trip staks ur being lied to.

Id never call that dealer again.

They WEREN'T heroin based jesus christ dude slap that dealer across the head. Theres no suh thing as heroin and coke based pills. They found them once and only 1 or 2 no one sells them because mdma abnd speed is dirt cheap heron and coke is crazy expensive

Theres NO drug that you need to get ur heart goign before you feel it.

Heroin slows your heart and doesn't speed it up so it still has nothing to do with it.

Your being ripped off man.

10. I have felt that way the whole time. Before I even took a roll for the first time and was doing research I thought I read that stacks mean nothing but my girlfriend who has rolled quite a few times swears by triple stacks so I'm not sure. Thanks hpi for all the info, I'm going to work on getting my money back now. I just want to find a dealer with some legit rolls!

11. Thats bullshit dude. Get rid of that asshole unless he can get you pure mdma.

12. the dude says heroin based pills Im guaranteeing he has no idea what on earth Molly is.

Your gf's just another uneducated drug user most likely sorry fi I offend her or you.

Triple stack and double stack mean nothing at all, size means nothing.

Back when I won't say how and who but I had rolls just plain white pills with 300mg's of MDMA per roll along with a binder and the pill was small. That shows that size means nothing.

That dealer is clueless.

13. I have heard of molly but I have never had it. I would agree with you that I am uneducated when it comes to ecstacy and I am willing to take criticisim and learn from other people. Thats what this thread was about. Those rolls you had sound awesome, I would kill to get my hands on some like that. I am just wondering how much you paid for those?

14. As many as I wanted free, not gonna say how on here for security reasons.

Usually I pay Transformer rolls I posted in another thread for 5$ each or I think I paid 7 for 30$ or 40$

Each roll has about 120mg's of MDMA. Been told by a certain someone and the effects seem that of 120mg rolls.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.