Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Can't I light a bong >:O

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Ok, so. Whenever I'm taking hits off a bong i always embarrass myself cuz I can never get those milky hits. I light the lighter, hold it over the bowl. Wait for it to catch, then suck it to draw the flame. Take the lighter away and suck once it's cherry. It always goes out or doesn't burn and I get small, weak hits. Also, I kinda just put nugs/leaves in the bowl, i dont grind it up.

2. grind it up

oh and welcome to grasscity

3. just give it more flame and break it up finer

4. Ummm I never put much thought into it. Are you stoned now?

Dude grind it up. Sounds like you are burning the weed or something.

5. Take one CONSTANT breath.

6. Welcome to GC.

Sounds like you were sabotaged by Frenchmen.

7. Thanks for welcoming me. I have to get this sorted out before hanging out with my friends.

8. Make sure it pulls properly before loading the bowl
    Check the screen etc.

9. Grind it up and start sucking while you have the flame on it, then move the flame away.

10. You need to breakup the buds. I do agree with Bunnyrabbitz though, this seems like a classic case of getting sabotaged by french men.

11. Lol frenchmen? Am i missing an inside joke on GC or something?

12. also make sure your seal over the top is airtight, i was having trouble taking good rips when my beard/stache got in the way

13. Yeah the seal is airtight. The bud just doesnt really catch

14. When it cherries push it down with somthing, and take it easy, not to fast, but not to slow either.

15. invest in a grinder, practice

16. Yo can put small sized bugs in the no problem. You want to keep sucking/inhaling from the bong until the smoke reached the top of the bong before stopping from inhaling. Even if it cherries first, keep inhaling. Also make sure you light it properly with the flame. :smoke:

17. could be packed to tightly. put the grass in and lightly push down with a knuckle.

18. make sure it's glass on glass, if not, buy a real bong

19. The bud won't really ever "catch"..
    You just need to start pulling, keep pulling while lighting, once you see a cherry develop stop lighting, keep pulling till the bong is full of smoke, then pull the slide and away you go

20. It will burn better if u grind it up, so the cherry doesnt go out...