Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why cant I get high off my pipe anymore?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Starlamarie, Jun 24, 2013.

1. I know I'm smoking correctly because it used to work and now this past week I haven't been able to get high when I use it. I got new bud this last week but I know it's good because I smoked some at a friends, but he had a giant bong. All I've felt from it was a little tired and kind of dizzy.

2. Maybe building up a tolerance to not that great weed pick up some high qual and rip it out of a bong 2 nice big hits. Tell me how you feel

3. Or I guess I should say it did get me high when I smoked using a bong. Just not with my pipe.

4. Probably just that Tolerance, you get a LOT more smoke and purity using a bong.

5. Dang it. I was hoping that's not what was happening lol

6. see, this is it my friend, weed will build up a tolerance which is why you need more and more of it so you need the will power to do a tolerance break it, take a week off, itsl like u never smoked before, this is where the "gateway drug theory" places in. "more of a high so they try other drugs you know what i mean) *sniff inject ect* but this is irrilevent to you i assume so just take a t break n ur gonna get fucked up like a weed virgin

7. my bowl doesn't really get me ripped anymore either.. i prefer hitting the bong anyway :smoking:

8. Take a t-break?

9. Well I smoked a bowl for a long time then I didn't get to high. I then went and smoked blunts for a week then I got really high off my pipe again

10. #10 TokinRosie, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Either you have totes built up a high tolerance to your dank or your pipe is resin clogged. I always get higher with a bong though so I have a really big one and only use my chillum when going out.  Good luck getting high, OP.

11. Maybe your pipe is clogged?
    If not, take a T break and see how you feel smoking from the pipe.

12. tf? My pipe always got me high even with a high tolerance, even if i did prefer my bong.
    Eh, maybe you need a t-break or some.
    Best wishes to you OP