Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Bowls are the best

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burgh4Life, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ok so I'm still not sure how it's really bad for you though. I'm just going off everyone's words here cuz I held up a lighter to the aluminum foil I used to use and it didnt discolor or have smoke coming up or anything.

2. plain foil was a better option than a pop can since it doesn't have the paint fumes burning off it ......

3. oh but people on gcity still say you shouldn't smoke out of alum foil bowls.

4. yeah you shouldn't....they are right.

5. haha come on ur just pulling stuff out of ur butt now SMOKE OUT OF WHATVER U WANT IF PPL GOT ALZHEIMERS OR SOMETHIGN FROM POP CANS IT WOULD BE KNOWN IVE SMOKE CANS, MY FRIENDS HAVE SMOKED OUTS OF CANS....IVE NEVER MET ANYONE WHOESVER SAID THAT AND IVE BEEN SMOKING FOR YEARS BUT REGARDLESS DONT JUST LISTEN TO WHAT PPL SAY DO UR OWN RESEARCH....

MAKE UR OWN CHOICES ITS UR LIFE

AMEN

6. Fuck tha police

7. fuck making posts that are logical and related to the thread :p

8. pulling stuff from my butt??? are u serious dude...wow. just when i think u cant get any more incoherent.....ill try to put it in simpler terms. what is a better option? smoking aluminum and paint? or just aluminum? well since one can assume both would be toxic if inhaled ... by eliminating one, there must be a decrease in dangerous effects. therefore it is very likely that plain aluminum would be a better option....:rolleyes: .....................................................................................................................just wow.

9. Smoking off of aluminum foil is fine if it's just normal aluminum foil. You can do that for years and it will be no worse for you than smoking off of glass.

Smoking out of cans is dangerous though! The danger isn't from the aluminum, it's from the chemicals in the paint that's directly exposed to your lighter's flame.

Smoking paint is not good for the health.

10. Well I like bowls because I think you use less weed with it than a joint, and it gets you higher than a joint...

11. you'd need to get that aluminum fairly hot to do some damage to yourself, man. and paint? yes, everyone knows the paint on the can is not healthy for you or justifiable, but the aluminum does not cause anything

12. Just get a pipe or make a apple bowl don't use cans cus it's not just aluminum but it's paint too but pens are worse.

13. Bingo. So why continue smoking cans? There's no excuse if you're really 18 and up.

14. [​IMG]

15. Hey man aluminum foil is bad for you. So just accept that and move on with it, and get some glass or papes.

16. spliffs for days, bro. I still love my incredibowl, my spoon, and 2 schillums. but im a spliff man. hands down.

17. I'd say.. fuck this safety issue, stop being silly and get a nice smooth glass pipe bro. What're ya 12? haha

18. For a bowl you can use a 3 16th wrench piece it's really good I will probably post a picture later of my homemade piece it works really good but the bong is the shit too bad it broke

19. oh, no. i'm not promoting the idea. i would much rather smoke a blunt :smoking: