Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Bowls are the best

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burgh4Life, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Probably the best way to smoke. There are many, many different ways to make them. If you aren't to creative then just buy a pipe. Bowls are great because they are easy to carry and conceal.

The only tip I have to give you is to make sure you have a metal screen in it or you'll waste a lot of shake.

Here are a few interesting improvised bowls I have seen lately: Take a 12 ounce aluminum can, drink the contents and rinse out. Lay it on its side and take a 1-3 cm hardback book and press it in the center so you have a indentation about half way down. Use a pin to poke a lot of small holes into the indentation. Put the weed on top of the holes, light it and suck through the hole where the tab was. Recently I was fooling around with sticks and trying to make bowls out of them. I found that if you use a stick 1 1/2 - 2 cm in diameter it works best. Cut it off at your desired length (the shorter it is the easier it is to drill and conceal (mine is 7 cm long)). Use a 1/2 cm or smaller) drill bit to drill down the center. Leave one end closed. Use about a 1 cm drill bit to drill a hole from the top down until it reaches the other hole. Shove a screen down there, paint it, carve it, stain it... do whatever you like to it.

what do you all think?

I hate papers cuse i feel like its wasting alot of weed
    i like blunts tho...

2. Smells like summer in here...

3. BONGS, MOTHERFUCKERS!

[​IMG]

4. I feel like papers waste alot of weed to, But ive actually done the aluminium can thing probably the most since i dont have a pipe, i use arizona cans :ey:

But the stick thing sounds really nice, i think im going to actually do that! i still want to buy a bowl from grasscity though.

5. ive gotten several bowls off here and they are good to use but all have broken easily including my yoda bong....RIP

6. Dang.. well i'll just have to be extra carefull!

7. You do know that smoking from any aluminum can is extremely bad for you and can contribute to giving you Alzheimer's, right?:confused:

8. ^ that's a myth. not scientifically proven. should read some more informational threads around here (unless you're joking)!

9. Are you serious?! ^ ( at switchone )

10. hahaha ur a bum :hello:

11. #11 SwichOne, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Certain aluminum compounds have been found to be an important component of the neurological damage characteristics of Alzheimer's Disease . Much research over the last decade has focused on the role of aluminum in the development of this disease. At this point, its role is still not clearly defined. So, yeah its not proven..but its not a MYTH either...they know it is a component to Alzheimers they just dont know how it works, fool..,..and even so, is it really worth the risk? and what is scientifically proven is the lovely brain damage you can recieve from doing this soda can bull-shit.. You don't want to inhale all of those heavy metals, it's really bad for your lungs and brain. Long-term smoking out of foil or cans can cause permanent brain damage. Go ahead and google "heavy metal poisoning" and see what the effects are... it's terrible stuff. and thats not even cosidering the paint fumes lining the outside of the can youd be inhaling, which is a whole other set of worries and damage to your brain/lungs. may as well start huffing spray paint out a paper bag while your at it. so i recommend you be the one to read some more informational threads. if you have the brain cells left to do it...:wave:

yes i am serious. i would never smoke from an aluminum soda can...even if i was desperate..

and you sir are ignorant:hello: prolly from all that shit you inhale with your ghetto ass soda can set-up.

12. Ok how bout haters can be haters and thats that. Chill out .:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: smoke up or something and i mean alright dude next time ur on lsd dont look at the sun or u might go blind or and also watch out for the boogey man under ur bed.

but yea i smoke outta can all da fuckin time.

13. fuck the pop can police

14. true that, one love my man :smoke:

15. not hating breh, just stating the facts! and i was takin hits from the hi-si as i wrote that shit out man....pffft...tell me to chill out and smoke...i been smokin niqqa!

lsd?

16. ....Acid??? wtf u dont know squat. And watch ur language:devious:

17. Burgh i would stop smoking out of a can man.....

18. I have a Volcano vape, 2 bowls, and a one hitter i dont smoke fucking cans man but when i was in peuro rico and had nothing else yea i did sheesh man get off ur high horse and eat some dirt

19. i know wat it is!:rolleyes: im sayin, where the fuck did u pull lsd from? we werent even discussing that and the way u used it want even funny...:confused::confused::confused:

20. Bic lighters don't burn at a high enough temperature to contribute to Alzheimers, chill.