Why be horny?

Discussion in 'General' started by illcid, Jun 16, 2003.

?

Does weed make you horny?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only on Tuesdays...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What is the active chemical in bud that makes you horny? I mean, danks will really fuck with your dick. Sex is always good.

2. Pot makes me horny. My guy friends and I have all discussed it. We asked a girl we know after she smoked some of my good stuff if pot ever made her horny and she said no. :( And she would tell us if it did. I don't know what it is in pot that makes people horny, though.

3. my girlfriend gets horny when she smokes, sex is really sifferent. More intense and loooooong. Makes guys dick really sensetive, while my g/f wants a clitoral orgasm the whole time.

4. Pot and sex goes together better than any thing else in the world!~

Don't question it....... just enjoy it!!!!!!!!1

5. Couldn't of answered it n e better myself.

6. hell yea when im blazed and i see something i like i know ima be hitting it later on. i dont know why its just instinct.

7. it does make me horny i guess, i dont really go to overboard about it though

8. fuck yea bein' blazed and sex do match, i love fuckin' while high it's tha bomb fo' real
    when i first did it high it felt like i was fuckin' this girl in slow motion,lol:hippie:

9. Weed doesnt make me horny at all... but if I happen to be horny, or if something else makes me horny, weed makes sex/masturbation a million times better.

Like when you have sex, it feels so much better and you can last longer for some reason. Its awesome!!

10. alcohol makes me horney. E makes me horney. Weed does not. It doesnt make me less horney, it just doesnt make me anymore horney.

11. weed makes me horny...i mean if im sober i wont just walk up to some dude and like hit on him usually but if im stoned i do really easily. im more willing to have sex (or whatever he wants) if i am blazed!

12. only sometimes.. not sure why it happens though... but sometimes it is like the bud's triggered something just like the munchies, you cant help it

13. don't let that one get away :D

14. It doesn't get me horny, but it feels pretty damn good.

15. Cant say bud has ever got me horny.

16. Bud doesn't get me horny.. Can't say it ever has, but it does make the experience alot better

17. Yeah I get horny. My friend's parents smoke horny goat weed, that is the actual strain name. We have smoked it before and it gets you hornier than no other.