Why are women becoming so...unladylike?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blunted123, May 17, 2011.

1. What is up with the decline in the quality of women, now-a-days? They all seem to be whores, or brainless. They can't carry any sort of conversation without the entertainment of drugs, and that shows how weak they are as a human being. Always out for an argument, even when they're wrong. What happened to the Utopian days? Man works, woman cooks and cares for the family while the man is away, and everyone is happy. It works for so many other societies, but it seems that the ability to go out and work and make an easy buck has given women not only the equality they search for, but it seems to instill an attitude in which they believe they have the RIGHT to be taken care of simply because they are anatomically female. It instills it, not in the individual, but the society, which makes it spread like wildfire. It not only comes from the husband/wife relationship, but the father/daughter relationship, as well. Daddy spoils his girl, and she grows up expecting it. Sure, women sometimes spoil their boys, but rarely, and when the bad apple emerges, society looks at him as a casualty of the current societal problems, yet society feels the need to help protect women from men. Most abuse cases may be a male beating a female, but females get back at the men with their mind games and pointless fights to gain invisible ground in a near pointless relationship, at that point.

I think that men need to prove that they are men, and that they can love a woman while raising a family and providing the neccessities and keeping it all in order, just as a woman should.

You ain't shit until you prove yourself.

Does anyone else feel like women are becoming freeloaders in society?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. *waits for flood of feminists*

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol. I figured that would be the outcome, that's why I directed my post at those who agree.

If they don't agree, they don't HAVE to post. They can simply move on, and prove me wrong, and if they are successful, maybe my opinion will change when I see it in our society, haha.

I'm not saying all women are like that, I'm saying that most are, including many of our current crop. The kids are turning into brats because they've been so damn spoiled due to the technology boom in the last century, and our stupid welfare system. The males are affected, also, but it's more obvious with the girls.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuckin MTV...

• Like Like x 1
  5. I blame the media.

[​IMG]

But seriously... I blame the mead.

[​IMG]

6. I can relate to this, I've noticed the decline in the majority of woman I come across.

Few women are true go-getters who are strong and smart. You'll encounter these woman once in a blue moon, but when you do you'll spot them a mile away. These woman don't even need men and have shown it by their success/accomplishments.

Most woman I've seen are attention whores who want you to drop money, keys to a house and clothes, and your balls in their purse, who can bitch at you about anything and get away with it. Matter fact, think they can get away with anything and they don't deserve shit

7. F*** feminists. I agree what he's saying about most girls. Thats why I date girls who have the right personality, smarts and interests....not the way they look and how "easy" they are.

• Like Like x 1

8. You are hanging out with the wrong girls, or, you are looking at them all as potential mates. Look at them as people instead of potential partners and you will see they are equally interesting and intelligent as the average man out there.

Besides I don't think the days in which a woman could not work, own land, have a identity can be considered utopia., It's like that in Sharia nations and we all know how that's working out.

You don't believe that woman should have the same economic, social and political rights as men?

• Like Like x 4
  9. You're hanging out with the wrong girls, my man.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Womans rights. Thats what. Lol.
    Nah i dunno.
    I cant stand half the chicks these days

Especially those white chicks who try to act black and mexican. And act like theyre so sexy.
    I saw this chick, fat, crooked teeth, wearing a belly shirt and short shorts.
    I then proceeded to question life.

11. #12 Captainbasch420, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    women dont need rights.
    All they need is some laundry, some dishes in the sink, and a roast in the oven.

I sorry i couldnt help myself. Lol.

12. #13 Kush Lord, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    I blame the media, marketing and hollywood for most of it. They set these standards in order to profit and easily manipulate people. They dont want women to respect themselves, sex sells. The media has totally demoralized people. Television can literally alter peoples reality, its in the hands of the wrong people.

I think we'de be better off if everyone just trashed their television sets and told the media to fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Question society. Not just women.

I don't like feminism, but that has nothing to do with the problem, IMO.

14. That's a really insulting generalization. But, I shouldn't be offended because I am a quality person. This is frustrating to me, this statement you have made based on the sole fact that many women feel the same way about men. It's frustrating to see someone shift the blame onto one sex, when really, both sexes contribute equally to the lack of morals. I will agree with you on that; there is a definite decline in values and manners in today's society.. But it is a two way street. If I were to think like you, I could easily say that modern men are greatly lacking when it comes to "morals". It seems like every guy is only out for a piece of ass nowadays.. And many other complaints.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Well, you seem to express a wish to return to an idealized, imagined era. The irony is that when you so fondly mention "Utopian days", it should be noted that "Utopia" literally means "no place", an place which does not exist now nor has it ever; which it sounds like you are after.

Clearly, you have some misogyny going on and you probably should stop hanging out with the women you do if they're actually like that. Are boys more your thing, mate?

16. Look at daytime TV. ALL geared toward women. ALL crazy. Actually, most TV is crazy and geared to attract make more crazy people and sell more shit to them they don't need. Just crazy.:cool:

17. I'm sorry I don't wanna be a stereotypical man and talk shit about women but I have seen a decline lately. Especially since the late 90s early 2000s I've just noticed that it's harder to find a good quality wholesome woman. A majority ( I'm not talking about the good women, I know you're out there) but a majority are just becoming stuck up bitches and egotistical whores. Again, sorry to say.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I see this a lot. A lot of girls nowadays just dress skimpy and look like whores, yet they get pissed off when all we think about is sex. Hey, it's not my fault your tits and ass are hanging out and you expect me too not think about sex?!

I would actually love to live in the 50's and 60's. Girls back then had morals. Not saying they don't now, but it's rapidly declining.

It's sooo tough to find a girl nowadays who isn't brainwashed to all the useless shit around her (rap,msm, mtv, jersey shore, all that useless shit).

• Like Like x 1
  19. #20 Captainbasch420, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Im a guy.
    And im not only out for a piece of ass.
    Im looking to commit myself to a serious relationship(ladies get at me).
    But yeah, i agree.
    The media has been conditioning the youth to grow into this, wether it be mtv, or something like that.
    The media combined with a lot of deadbeat parents who think letting their kids do whatever they want is classified as raising them.
    I grew up around the semi-hood, i watched all the kids in that neighborhood go from respectable kids, kind, smart, and with a future. then around middle school, they all started turning into hoodlums and punks.
    I was on my states county jail site, where you cancheck people for priors, i saw more then half of the kids i used to know on there.

I honestly consider myself lucky that i have a mom that actually put in work trying to raise me.

The purpose of this rant is: this generation is lost, whose to blame? Media, and deadbeat parents.