Why are women attracted to assholes?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xEtceteraaa, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Hey girly,

what were some of the common tactics your friend would use? And how would she fuck them over really?

2. some hoes are so dumb. :(

3. i have an anus

4. She didn't really use tactics. But she'd be like, "Oh i like you." then 2 weeks later, after she got them to buy her drinks/weed or taken her on dates she's "over" them.

Then, instead of telling them she'd just stop answering phone calls.

5. Damn.. that's not even a 1/10th as bad as this girl I dated..

6. It's so funny watching overly nice guys try to get a girl. They end up becoming their fuckin pets lmao.

7. She could just be very interesting and a cool girl. She probably makes the guys feel really good about themselves at first, then chops their dick off. But, that only works for weak-minded guys. No guy will fall for that unless he's desperate.

8. One of my best friends is with my cousin and she's a control freak, she steals and mocks everyone behind their back, even my buddy. She got him put on probation with pressure to steal, and so many stories.

But he won't leave her because he told me that he's too attracted to her regardless and he's in total denial that he's her pet.

24-7 control man.

9. Because assholes are hella tight

10. #90 noahluv, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    Fuck you

Disrespect doesn't fly here. Go over the guidelines please. Also, you signature violates the guidelines.
    -Agalloch

11. ^^^ "Nice guy."

12. compassionate towards women, not towards men:p

13. This thread is depressing. Were all just animals who want to exchange seed.
    The women will go for whose seed they think will have the best chance of a good baby. Men will try to give there seed to alot of females for a better success rate. The easier the female the less time it takes. Anything else including love is just bullshit. Im high as hell and this thread really brought me down in the dumbs.

14. [​IMG]

15. Nah I'm tired... I have school in 5.5 hours.
    Goodnight

16. Because they treat there girls like shit then the girls can complain to there girlfriends.

17. Most girls aren't.

A more important question: why don't blades read forum descriptions and post in the right fucking forum?

18. That would be silly.

19. The thing is, we aren't animals anymore. Sure, we like to bone and what not, but gone are the days of males seeding women and peacing.

Women don't seek out the biggest and stronger males anymore to have a baby with, but rather the smartest and most caring in order to provide a stable household.

They say the female orgasm has evolved to seek out males who are patient and caring; since it is harder for a woman to reach orgasm compared to a male.

20. Maybe age 30+, but until then? Survival of the douchiest