Why are we still at war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SativaSmoker420, Sep 28, 2011.

1. obama has made many promises that he hasnt fulfilled, one of them is to begin to pull out of iraq. the way i see it, the more we stay in the middle east, the more we piss off the enemies we already have. when we completely pull out of the war, either iraq's government will finally be able to sustain and protect itself, or the taliban will overthrow it and take control. either way, the more time we spend there, the more money, resources, and lives will be wasted to distract people here from domestic issues. we are basically occupying their area and most of them want us out!! i just want to hear everyone else's opinions about the war in iraq and what our nation should do about it

2. They'll tell you it makes us look weak if we pull out with our tail between our legs. What they want is for us to stay there until there is a Starbucks on every block.

"We marched right in there, and we can march right out"

3. #3 NasaJoe, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    War is like a self fulfilling prophecy..

We lost 3,000 in the 9/11 yet at least 150,000 have perished in the middle east since our arrival.. Imagine if we, with the military might, were on the other end of this spectrum...

( Cost of war at least $3.7 trillion and counting | Reuters )

You can pretty much break this argument down into two opinions, people who believe Islamic fundamentalist extremists exist because Islam is evil, and people who believe Islamic fundamentalists are created through death and destruction as a result of the status quo.

4. Three words: Military industrial complex.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_II0H7X5O4&feature=related]President Eisenhower - Farewell Warning - YouTube[/ame]

5. #5 grass man420, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    some people say they(not my country) are there for oil. some people say its because the iraq gov cant sustain itself against terrorists.that doesn't make sense, if the us wanted to help against that just give them the budget there spending to be there the iraq gov can buy more weapons and more soldiers to combat the terrorists themselves. me personally i think its something way more complex than that. ever heard of project looking glass? hmm i dont think so. for more in depth, also my source on this, go to this vid watch each part. the 10th part is somethign completely diff, watch it if you like. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5b-kLvppdg]The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 01 - YouTube[/ame] basically the pineal gland located in the direct centre of your brain holds psychic abilitys. it resembles a pinecone very much, hence all the pinecones in ancient drawings. the theory of many universes by this guy is is theres only 2 of them. now the other one is like this but all atoms are inside out, if you add that to a lot of unsolvable equations in quantum mechanics it apparently works. now inside the pineal gland is water, which flips inside out and can hold onto images or something. o god nvm too much to go into right now just watch the bloody video, he can explain a hell of a lot better than i can. now after all it is just a theory but it makes a lot of sense. this does relate back to the iraq war i promise.

6. I admit that I am curious about what would happen if one day we just decided to gtfo. Sadly that's not possible. We have to leave the place stable and under it's one governments control or we'll just end up right back where we started. Except everyone will be already be extremely pissed at us.

7. Trust me dude, the middle east is not better off by us being there.. In the olden days tyranny may have been possible.. but with time brings knowledge and the ability to share information.. The people will rise against tyrannical governments, they don't need the help of the USA.. If you call it help..

8. Yeah, we really should have pulled out of Europe in '43 before we REALLY pissed the Germans off :D

9. Back off coyotes. ;)

Be patient Op, how fast would you have done it without fucking everything up? Ya 'all need a sense of reality. Is this so bad? :smoke:

tomhayden.com - Peace Exchange Bulletin - Going Through Withdrawals in Afghanistan and Iraq

10. It's a religious war. We want to destroy the last beacon of God's righteousness on Earth to make way for the Atheistic NWO that we're preparing for. We won't quit until they have strip clubs on every corner and their women walk around like ours do, like whores.

Basically they figure once the first Afghani slut walk happens our mission is accomplished.

11. nothing will change.. he's doing his usual anti war talk during an election year. We're gonna let this guy fool us twice like bush did.

shame on us, we deserve the situation that we are in.

12. Don't worry guys. I hear Romney is having talks with his lawyers right now about this situation.

13. Pull out shit. Out of where? Obama not only did not pull us out, he now has us in the non war in Libya....Where the hell is going to not fight next?

14. That is the honest to God truth right there..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKBRtdp2e98]Its a profit deal.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

Among The Costs Of War: Billions A Year In A.C.? : NPR

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G41r9IgHvhU]For The Love Of Money - The O'Jays (1973) - YouTube[/ame]

mcdonalds, burger king, denny's, arby's etc etc. aren't making enough in the u.s, so they gotta expand. can't forget Halliburton.

16. lmao :hello::rolleyes:

17. There's an answer to your question

its

C.R.E.A.M.