Why are trichomes cloudy but still have a lot of white hairs on buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LakerGang1989, Oct 27, 2021.

1. I’m confused on when to start flushing. Most of my trichomes all over the plant are mainly cloudy. Should I start flushing now?

Attached Files:

2. #2 GroBuddy, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    You're only looking at sugar leaves

Get a more magnifying device need to peer a little closer. Hard to tell what's actually cloudy.

Sugar leaves ripen sooner have to look at the bud only

As for flushing just stop giving nutrients and switch to plain water if you want. Have you ever heard of a farmer or home gardener flushing their crops before consumption? Not knocking your decision to flush just it doesn't do anything.

3. This is a 60x jewelers loupe and the buds look just the same. There isnt any light reflecting off them and they look cloudy.

4. Ok if you think so. Good luck

5. Don't flush. Let em' grow, they are no where near finished.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Those buds are not close yet. I know for me at first, I wasn’t sure what “cloudy“ meant exactly. They go from clear to starting to look a little translucent pretty fast. Ripe “cloudy” trichs that I am looking for are basically white and the resin gland at the top is so swollen that they are starting to flop over on themselves. Be patient. You have a while. You’ll know it when you see it. Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This is a trick.
    People do scope them. Ow shit there done ! Well now stupid . You have to look at the hairs first before you even thing about scoping them . This is a common rookie and stoner mistakes made .
    You did the correct thing post on here. Allow them to change colors then we will look at them under a loop .
    To be clear i am not calling you stupid . Or anybody .

8. Flushing is for toilets. Feed till harvest. Those have ~4-6 weeks to go.

• Like Like x 2
  9. You still think you're close? Arrogant ass lol