Why are there so many banned fuckers on here.

Discussion in 'General' started by Deadheadbill, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every thread I read is flooded with posts from peeps who are banned. How bad do you have to eff up to get banned around here?

2. If you talk about drugs on new account you instantly get banned

If you talk about drugs on not-new account, you get infraction or ban

3. It doesn't take much to get banned if you are new. Drug talk, disrespect, trolling. And older members build up infractions over time and continue to not follow the rules so 50 points and your out.

4. I'm at 15 points...

5. I've got a few infractions already due to 'disrespect', it seems quite easy to get them here, looks like I'll have to watch what I say from here on out!

6. Might be more if you don't change that avatar. What's with the swastika, dude? :confused:

I got an infraction a couple months back, but apparently I don't have any points.

7. I have 40 right now o_O damnnn... I'm gonna have to be a good boy until they clear.. and after of course :D

8. they run out unless it's a really serious infraction, I guess if you really personally attack someone then they stick forever

9. [quote name='"AlbitheDragon"']

Might be more if you don't change that avatar. What's with the swastika, dude? :confused:

I got an infraction a couple months back, but apparently I don't have any points.[/quote]

He's being edgy man.

How do you check infraction points?

10. go onto your user cp dude, its on there

11. 15 points for "racism" :rolleyes:

12. Everyone always jumps on Crunge for the swastika shit lol. Just let him explain it before jumping to conclusions.

13. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']Everyone always jumps on Crunge for the swastika shit lol. Just let him explain it before jumping to conclusions.[/quote]

Regardless of what the swastika actually means, it stills has a negative history associated with it. He's just doing it to be controversial.

14. It's always blades I like too..

15. Where? I can't find it on there.

16. its backwards to the indian symbol of peace so it kind of means the opposite lol

17. there's a box saying "Latest Infractions Received" and it'll have them there

18. Don't pretend to comprehend the mind of The Crunge.

19. Wait so the drugs... Like if someone is talking about rx drugs or something is that when they say 'unmentionables'? If this is pushing the boundaries right here let me know... I just want a clearer understanding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.