Why are some governments so soft on

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cookieman83, Aug 15, 2008.

1. They never did, but I was replying to the guy that says eating meat today is nutritional when the fact of the matter is, its very bad for you.

I said nothing PHYSICALLY wrong, not MORALLY. Morals are subjective,btw.

Dude, I can understand if its 1 or 2 restaurants that sell these slow killin's poison, but that is not reality. The reality is, most of the meat and fish that are in very high demand and are bred by people are filled with chemicals that can harm your body. For example, the beef we eat today are drugged up on whatever, do you know how HARD it is to find a beef that are bred naturally?. You almost have no option, unless you have a farm yourself or u know a farmer that you can trust.

How would you feel if there is no naturally grown bud available anymore?.

2. [quote name='cookieman83']They never did, but I was replying to the guy that says eating meat today is nutritional when the fact of the matter is, its very bad for you.

I said nothing PHYSICALLY wrong, not MORALLY. Morals are subjective,btw.

Dude, I can understand if its 1 or 2 restaurants that sell these slow killin's poison, but that is not reality. The reality is, most of the meat and fish that are in very high demand and are bred by people are filled with chemicals that can harm your body. For example, the beef we eat today are drugged up on whatever, do you know how HARD it is to find a beef that are bred naturally?. You almost have no option, unless you have a farm yourself or u know a farmer that you can trust.

How would you feel if there is no naturally grown bud available anymore?.[/quote

I buy my meat from the Amish farmers in my area, no drugs, best meat you ever ate. And normally i grow my own weed.

So do you think sticking your dick in a cow is, A) Physically wrong, or B) Morally wrong?

Didn't quite understand your answer but then again i never thought id have to ask that question.

3. call me old fashioned.. but i'll go with all of the above.

4. This is a very weird thread isn't it?

5. Well you are one of the lucky ones that you have an amish connect and you have the b@lls to grow ur own stuff. But what do you think OTHER people should do if they dont have an easy access to SAFER foods or cant grow their own bud(for whatever reason)?. You dont want to smoke something that can make you seriously sick.

I live in toronto, canada, most of the stuff here have to be imported because its not summer all year long. Our food here are generally filled with chemicals. If you live in the city, its almost impossible to find a farmer that can supply what you need let alone someone you can trust. So its not about what people want to eat and dont want to eat, its about getting access to it.

I think its not physically wrong but morally. When i say physically, im talking about the "safe" aspect of it. Just like its not physically wrong to have sex with a girl who is underage(someone who can get pregnant) because evolution made it that way but its morally wrong which is why its illegal.

6. :smoking: