Why are people so unappreciative?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mdredsen, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I was hangin out with one of my good friends, and he was complaining about how he didn't have any weed, so I packed him a bowl (It was decent mids, I had like 2gs of dank and some high mids) and I'm like here you can smoke it yourself... and he started bitching about how he didn't want it coz "it was the shitty weed". =| I smoke with this kid all the time and then he's gonna bitch about decent weed..

Ever deal with people like that?

2. Dont sound like he is someone id call a good friend.
    Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

3. Only once, he's no friend tell him to get the fuck out of there and buy his own weed.

[​IMG]

4. wow, rude.

well now that you know his character, don't hang around him. you offered something, sharing is caring, he didn't appreciate it so eff him :) just let it be and don't hang around this douche.

5. What did you say to him after he said that?

I woulda told him to appreciate what he's got it's better than fucking nothing.

6. I told him to shut the fuck up coz it's the same shyt he would've got if he went and bought it himself.. haha

7. Yea hes just bein a bitch. Im sure hes not always like that which is why they are friends.

Everyone has a bad day sometimes and needs to get the bitch out. Just set him straight and thats that back to normal.

8. Eh, lately I haven't been wanting to smoke with him as much and he seems to get pissier and pissier.. lol

9. I dont smoke mids alot, but if one of my friends offered me mids when i was dry im not about to complain... what a bitch.

10. people are picky with weed. I kind of am too, I've turned down bowls of regs before but I'm polite about it because I'm not a dick.