Why are people afraid of weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by SheToker, Nov 29, 2011.

1. feel like people should give it a chance and try it before they judge it or they people who use it. Idk that's just what I think what do you think?

2. Because of the lies people have spread about it.People will believe a lot of false things you tell them once you've gained the trust of them.Once they do that if you have a closed mind you won't believe what anyone else tells you.

That's my thought at the moment.

3. #3 SheToker, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    The number one lie that bothers me the most is that some people think that weed itself can kill you which if it can it hasn't been recorded yet. I mean sure doctors prescribe it to cancer patients and they might die but that's because they had CANCER not because they smoked weed idk sorry I'm ranting now but as you can see it just really grinds my gears.

4. Ignorance.

5. Because they've been brainwashed by government propaganda.

6. uhhh obviously cause it ruins lifes, kills brain cells, makes you stupid, makes you lazy and i could go on for ages

7. [quote name='"Gimmie a Puff"']uhhh obviously cause it ruins lifes, kills brain cells, makes you stupid, makes you lazy and i could go on for ages[/quote]

Then why do you support it or whatever your reason is to have an account on here with the name Gimmie a puff? Not trying to be rude just wondering

8. Cuz it's illegal

people are ignorant

People have been taught lies about it

Public school drug education makes sure to give MJ a bad rap

Fear of the unknown

Tons of money is spent every yr by state and federal agencies to make sure people go to jail for it

:)

9. [quote name='"SheToker"']

Then why do you support it or whatever your reason is to have an account on here with the name Gimmie a puff? Not trying to be rude just wondering[/quote]

He was being sarcastic

10. Some people just never grew up around it or even seen Marijuana. So they
    only believe what they see on TV/newspapers.

Some people who have tried it once or twice cant handle the paranoia and got
    freaked out and never used agian.

Simple as that!!!!:smoke:

11. Reefer madness & the fact that when high white women will have sex with black men. :hide:

12. It is ignorance of the facts. Ignorance and fear. Fear born out of the hysterical government campaigns over the years to portray weed as something it is not. Best thing is not to dwell on people like that, it will only bum your high :)

The modern reality is that MMJ is coming into its own and those who refuse to realize it are clinging to the past.

13. Close minded people believing everything they hear and not researching for themselves, Propaganda, Ignorance, it seems like in America people make it such a big deal when it's really not.

14. Then the meth head chimes in...."Why are people afraid of meth?"

And I chime in..."To each his own".

If they want to judge weed, let them. As long as you like it, it is your body.