why are my plants still so damn small? lol

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mindofthestoner, May 25, 2009.

1. #1 mindofthestoner, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    ok. so i got a little fem thats like 8 weeks and is still only say 6-7 inches tall.. its already growing the hairs between the nodes. also there are trichomes growin all over the leave and smells really nice.. looks healthy to me, but i was just curious as to why its so small?

could anyone enlighten me? im kinda new to growing incase you want to ask haha

peace and love guys

(by the way) i am just growing it the natural way, you know?

sun.
    dirt.
    water..

2. [quote name='mindofthestoner']ok. so i got a little fem thats like 8 weeks and is still only say 6-7 inches tall.. its already growing the hairs between the nodes. also there are trichomes growin all over the leave and smells really nice.. looks healthy to me, but i was just curious as to why its so small?

could anyone enlighten me? im kinda new to growing incase you want to ask haha

peace and love guys

(by the way) i am just growing it the natural way, you know?

sun.
    dirt.
    water..[/QUOTE]

Hmm im on my first grow but I think you may of answered your question?

3. ya really what are do you live in?

4. well what kind of dirt? and if ur in the same area as me its because the soil here is kinda shitty and u get what u put into ur plants, so my advice would be read the stickeys all over GC and decide if u wanna make a small investment for good plants or not...

GoodLuck

5. well.. im not sure of the strain.. my friend just gave me a few "good seeds" haha

the soil is just dirt and little wood chips.. the plant is beutiful! i was just wondering why so small.

but thanks for you guys ideas! illl get some pictures up soon.

SMOKE! :metal: