1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Why are my plants short and bushy?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Lococo, Dec 7, 2017.

1. First time grower here. Im growing aurora indica and its almost 4 weeks in veg now and i dont know what im doing wrong since my plants so short. I grow them under 300w led light. I was supposed to start flowering in couple days but im wondering if i should veg them longer

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      184.7 KB
      Views:
    • asd2.jpg
      asd2.jpg
      File size:
      211.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Are they autos? If not I grow to 1/2 of desired height.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not autos

4. Plants will grow towards the light until they have enough light then they grow outwards as far as I know. try raising the light a bit, I run a single plant off a very low 45w LED light similar to yours and mine is nearly 70cm tall now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's strain related. You obviously have indicas - they are short and bushy. Good luck and your plants look very healthy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You have a lot of room in that grow area that isn't getting used. THAT is the problem. The plants look perfect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for the replies. I raised the lamp higher and gonna keep vegging till they stretch a bit

8. This, I have the same problem. Been vegging for awhile now and they’re short and bushy as fuck. Like a damn tumble weed lol

Grasscity Deals Near You