Why are my leaves yellowing..?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SpicySkittles, Aug 4, 2016.

1. I fertilize them but yet my 1 plant is yellowing.. All of them are growing naturally (No techniques on them.) except 1 that I'm LSTing. (So I don't know if that has a part to do with it.) But I fertilize them with Fox Farm grow big (As they are in veg stage still.) and some leaves are still continuing to yellow. I know it's not due to Nitrogen more than likely because I noticed there's a little fert burn on the tips of some leaves so I know it has plenty of fertilizer but can't anyone possibly explain what this could be/what I could do..?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Most likely a cal mag deficiency. Trying adding some the next few strings and see how it goes. The yellow leaves won't do anything but die. Take them off and watch to see.if more turn yellow after you add some cal mag. If not, problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Some deficiencies can also "burn" the tips of the leaves, such as potassium.

Are you growing in soil? Does you soil contain dolomite lime as a ph buffer? What is the ph of your soil? What is your water pH? Are you adjusting ph before or after adding nutrients to the water? If you are feeding regularly, I would lean towards a ph problem. Soil pH should be around 6-7, with around 6.2-6.8 being ideal (I stay around 6.5).

4. I think soil pH is like 7.5 and water pH is 7. I'm growing in soil and feed maybe once a week. (Bottle says feed every other watering in my opinion that's to much.) I guess I'll add a little bit of cal mag.

• Like Like x 1