why are my leaves folding upwards

Discussion in 'General' started by Raymond Miller, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Yeah I noticed today that my leaves are starting to fold up words and kind of curl. This is my first week of nutrients and I only gave it half nutrients solution of micro. My temperature inside my tent is at 77 f°my humidity is at 56%. my fans aren't directly on them they oscillate. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. 77 degrees.. is that the temperature right at the canopy?

3. The plant is too close to the light. The leaves are folding to try and reduce the amount of light received.

PW

• Like Like x 1
  4. multiple post

PW

5. Ambient the outer walls are little bit warmer but it's 90 out side so inside my house is about 80 or so

6. My buddy just text me the same thing. I do have my rainforest DWC on a stand. I will move my lights down and get rid of the stand. Thanks

7. Yep, looks like light/heat stress.

Can't wait for weed to get legalized here in country. I wanna do some outdoor crops one day. Indoor is just not as fun, especially if you don't have much space for a grow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tell me about it. Medically it just passed for my state. But the laws or dispensaries are not in place yet. I am now a card holder.I was one of the first in my state to get one. The medical exam cost me $250. But like I said the dispensaries won't be in place for another 2 years there telling me. So I wasted $250 for a card that's only good use for it is to pick the steak out of my teeth.

9. Today is day 24 from seedling. So far they look great. The cupping is still there but it seems to be going away. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Use the back of ur hand as a measure

If your hand is getting really hot ur too close

And grab a lux meter app and measure ur lums u want between 40,000 to 50,000

11. Follow the vapor pressure density chart for your temp and humidity settings. 77* should have 70-75% rh so if your not comfortable running that high a humidity be it lack of air flow, biology or whatever your worried about lower your temps and just remember that if your in the gold zone your plants will not be stressed. Fall outside the white and your plants won't be happy. Too high rh is like having someone sit on your chest as you try to breath normal and too low rh is like hyperventilating. Keep in mind the cold it is the slower the metabolic rate and there forth lower co2 consumption and less growth etc etc.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am picking one up today. I think that's one of the only thing that I don't have yet

13. I have a 1300 watt LED in my tent Also I don't believe that the lux measures LED. But it will help with the Hps.

14. Just a bit too much light or theyre too close to the light

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] my plants have seemed to recover and are healthy as can be. I must say I'm happy with the results so far for my first Hydroponics grow