Why are girls bad at smoking/being high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tooth, Oct 15, 2011.

1. So last night I meet up with a few friends I haven't seen since I graduated and we were smoking and having a good time. Then my friend who I'll address as Sanchez saw a girl he used to know and she came along for the ride. Now this girl has only smoked a few times, you can probably count them on one hand but she was so damn annoying. First thing she said to us was that we had shitty weed, like really? We're smoking you out and you're telling us our weed is bad? (It wasn't, it was some fire sativa. I was spacing out and listening to some oldies on the radio.) She told us that she wasn't even getting high after she had taken like 5-6 hits out of this small pipe and I noticed the smoke was still pretty thick when she would exhale so I figured she wasn't inhaling at all. Well, after that we were talking about 4/20 and how her ex-boyfriend (we didn't know they broke up) smoked us all out and just talking about it. Then she gets all upset and says we're killing her high (which she earlier said she didn't have) and then it turns into an awkward silence for about 2-3 minutes.
    Best part was when we dropped her off and she had a hard time unlocking her car and we laughed for a good minute and bounced. Didn't even check if she left or not, but whatever. Not my problem. That was my rant, good thing she just stuck around for half an hour and didn't ruin the night. I wasn't the only one who felt that way either.

Anyone else dealt with people like this? Not just girls.

2. I'll answer your question. and I'll answer it damn good.

Why are men always making assumptions for a good fifty plus percent of the population based off the actions of one?

Edit: ............. :p

3. sounds like she just wanted to smoke more and 5 hits was probably not enough.

4. It's because they are smoking weed as social thing. You see this type trend generally around high school girls and college douchebags.

They are probably smoking because they think it sooo goddamn cool...atleast it sounds like it.

5. #5 Tooth, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    One? You assume I've only smoked with one female in the past 2-3 years of smoking.
    Why do you assume that I'm basing this off of just one person. If I had the time I'd write you a book, bro.

I forgot to mention she hogged the pipe and took 3-4 hits every time it went to her before she even thought of passing the pipe to the next person. Our normal rotation is hit and pass. I know for a fact she took more than 5 hits, but I guess I wasn't clear enough and meant after she took 5 hits she said she didn't feel anything. Which must have been BS because everyone else was getting there.

6. haha fuck my bad dude. I'm completely guilty of something I hate people doing. Just been a bad day.

7. They're not. :) The girls you choose to hang out with, are 'bad at smoking/being high'.. and even that, is just your opinion. I've seen my small share of people, male and female, handling themselves poorly.

Solution? Make better choices when it comes to who you spend time with. Odds are pretty good that the same people aren't a walk in the park to hang out with while sober, either.

8. Probably true.
    Thing is I never hit people up to smoke, once we get a person or two that's down to smoke that's fine with me. It's just that plenty of the people that end up smoking with us are plain ol' annoying and don't really know what they're doing. It's fine if they tell us they haven't smoked much and then we'd expect to help them out a bit with reminding them to pass it and stuff but when we get people that know they haven't smoked much and still act like they're pros is just really annoying.

9. #9 High24x7x365, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011

You're also making the assumption that all men are making assumptions on woman based on the posts of one, the OP.

:p

Anywho.... Theres a couple women I know that can smoke me under the table. A couple guys too. I think its more about how people start smoking then anything else. The people I know that are bad at handling pipes, ect.... Seemed to start because their friends were doing it.

Whereas those I know who can smoke me under the table, and me, seem to have started out of curiosity because an older family member was smoking.

Who knows I don't even feel like posting this because im too high and I gotta get my hair cut.... Maybe that has everything to do with it.... And why am I using a phrase when talking about weed, that is usually associated with drinking. You guys should sort that one out while I'm gone.

10. was she hitting it correctly? i remember we smoked one of our friends and he wasn't inhaling the shit

11. You are making a mistake. You want to hang out with the girls that are Bad when they are high not bad at being high...

12. Oh wait hold up, u said my herb is shitty??? U aint smokin:cool: Thats what i would have said straight up. Thats more of a noob thing, some of the truest tokers out there are women.

13. LOL. :

1) First off, the title of this thread - LOL, gonna start some shit :p
    2) OP saved his ass though, last sentence of his post HAHAHA
    3) THE VERY FIRST reply (above) :smoke:

14. "Why ___ girls _________?"

Question might as well be "Why ___ God _______?" or "How many penguins does it take to build a polar bear?"

Some things just have no logic ;)

15. Girls aren't bad at smoking/being high. That particular girl was just a punk ass bitch. You'll find guys who are the same way.

You just gotta find the girls who really smoke, as in have done it more than 5 times in their life.

16. change the girls you smoke with

17. I know a few girls that could probably out-smoke a lot of people on this site haha

18. I've met a few girls that can really hang but damn a majority of them are just like damn. I'm sure plenty of girls are good at smoking and know how to handle themselves but I dunno.

The thing that really set me off was the fact she said our weed was shitty and still smoked most of the bowls we packed.

19. i know girls who smoke like champs

20. [quote name='"TheAstroblaster"']It's because they are smoking weed as social thing. You see this type trend generally around high school girls and college douchebags.

They are probably smoking because they think it sooo goddamn cool...atleast it sounds like it.[/quote]

Ive been smoking alone since 13 i only smoke with friends if they're around..