Why are Americans always whinging but do nothing about it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, May 15, 2009.

1. #1 SmokinP, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    From what i read on this forum most americans are seriously pissed with their goverment...
    In europe if people have a problem we take to the streets and protest..
    Why dont americans do the same..
    If u guys have such a problem with your goverment why dont u get off ure asses and do something about it and stop sitting on the fence bitching like pussies..
    Protest..
    Refuse to pay ure taxes.. They cant jail everybody..
    Ye spent 8 years crying and bitchin bout GWB now its Obama..

Come on people.. Revolt.. March..
    The time for talking is over..

Peace and Love to all...

Brazil is the same as US..
    All talk no action..

2. well, we are the laziest country in the world after all

3. because..we have a huge fucking military..that are very very triggerhappy..

the only way to defeat a superior force, is secrecy, deceit, and subterfuge..

so how bout you come over to america and "Do something about it yourself"

and then youll see how difficult it is, comaparing european militaries versus the united states military and police force

dude..it makes alot of sense..

and quit calling us pussies..at least we didnt just roll over and let the EU fuck us over, and ruin our national soverignty

EDIT: oh..i just assumed you were in europe..the way you were describing americans..its a typical european viewpoint of us

4. Irish born so ya got the europe thing spot on man..

Im not talkin bout taken to the streets with guns..
    Peaceful protest..
    They cannot start shooting u for protesting in a peaceful manner..
    Refuse to pay taxes..
    Refuse to go to work..
    U get 1 million people doing this in say california then the goverment will listen..

By the way we are happy to be in the eu..

Peace and Love to all..:wave:

5. Life in America isn't bad enough to have to revolt yet.

6. revolting against a black president is racist!!!!!

ahh i see what you did there, NWO. i see it:eek:

7. The global elite are busy conspiring and the WHO creates false flag pandemics but the national dialog is all about how some gay guy is offended over Miss CA's answer on homosexual marriage. :rolleyes:

We are mostly a media driven society here in the US. The majority of people here will only believe what ever is being promoted by the mainstream propaganda.

The right traditionally does not protest in the streets like they do in Europe. When they do it the movement is misrepresented and marginalized by the media as in the recent tea parties.

When certain groups protest, such as the million man march, the media hype it up like it was they biggest most important event ever and that is the popular view.

We are waking up slowly though as things get worse.

I don't know what the elite use to guide public opinion in Europe but here in the US it is a boob tube and pop culture figures that act as a rail to follow.

Then there is this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_1teOTE1Gg]YouTube - Microwave Weapons for Crowd Control.[/ame]

8. Don't worry, i spent my entire childhood with my face against the microwave to watch my food cook to train for this...

9. We do march. We do protest. We do refuse to pay taxes. Our prisons are overcrowding because of it. American Government is no longer and hasnt been for awhile, controlled by the people. Its controlled by greedy, corrupt, politicians and lobbyist. This country is declining rapidly. Obama needs to be handcuffed and thrown in prison.

10. Welcome to pre-Nazi America my friend.

11. theres no way im letting that troublesome hitler get away with it this time!

12. #12 safariari, May 15, 2009
    ROFL. What?

You do know that the Nazis were defeated in like 1945, right?

13. wtf, until you actually live in america and see daily life here and hear about ALL the news stories instead of your watered down euro news

stfu

14. America is becoming Facist. Didn't you notice? Nazi is facist so the Americans.

15. Says who? The exact opposite of that is the reality. We actually work considerably more hours than most countries in Europe and the rest of the world, get less vacation and personal time off, and retire later. We don't even have election day as a holiday so that we can easily vote, which many other countries do, and I believe this is a very good idea we shoud adopt for ourselves. The OP is right, we should raise more hell, and pull a general strike or something similar.

16. Obama should be freed from his presidency so he can tell us what's really going on. There's no reason to throw the scapegoat in jail and expect everything to change; there are people working behind the scenes that need to be uncovered. Obama is merely another step on the ladder, these mother fuckers are at the top.

17. I have a feeling the Obama from the campaign trail is never coming back. :(

18. #18 SmokinP, May 15, 2009

Dude,
    I lived in NY for 2 years...
    CNN FOX etc is the greatest pile of propaganda crap i have ever seen..

Americans are fed bs all day...

LOL...
    Thanks dude for giving me a real good laugh...

Peace and Love to all....

19. The only news i ever have seen in the european newspapers is selling prostitution and showing tits and ass. and that was considered the sports paper. but its funny because in europe they censor violence, but sex is not censored. here violence is hardly ever censored (watched saving private ryan in school) and sex is so taboo. complete opposites. maybe thats why the u.s. is so obsessed with war, and europe stays the f*** out of it. It's not easy complaining to a bunch of war mongering assholes :D

20. Scarey stuff that video..

When people protest in Europe the cops do get involved sometimes with their battons riot gear but very rarely guns..
    If u ever get the chance to come to Europe try and get a protest in..
    U see men women and kids out..
    The French in particular know how to really protest. They block the ports set fire to trucks blocking roads and generally go crazy if the goverment try to screw them.. And that is just the farmers..
    Its what you guys need to get going..
    Fk the police man.. They cannot and will not be able to shoot people for protesting. Public opinion wont let them..

Peace and Love to all....:wave: