Why are almost all the girls I date against smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White_chris111, Jan 12, 2018.

1. My girlfriend is from wojaca (i am sure i am butchering the spelling) so the technology was poor there she said. Also the cartels did not help with all the murders. However she is changing because of the information around us. I want to get a salve at the dispensary she can use on her hands. I swear that is the absolute best cure for sore hands.

2. bcuz u date scrubs

• Like Like x 1
  3. Because it upsets the balance in the force. Bitchez be like "I got the vajayjay so I make the rules". Then ganja steps up and snaps us guys the fuck out of the trap and thus making our pimp hand strong once again. Bitchez don't like that....

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I wish I was as articulate as you! Couldn't have said it better. But I'm gettin' high with my wife right now so..... Keep searchin' bruthas!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's a gift and a curse...

6. Yea I have no issues with it. I don't want to date a bum who struggles to hold a job and is high all the time - but weed in of itself is fine!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lol , what state do you live in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. if the OP is around here is your answer, from the horses mouth.

you will be perceived as a lower potential mate if you have not already shown yourself as being established

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Ditto

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm a smoker myself, but I don't prefer guys that identify themselves as smokers. I picture some guy that smokes weed every waking moment, always baked, chill, but kind of not present like ever.
    You might imagine why dating someone like that can get annoying.
    If you're just a normal person that enjoys weed once in a while, then just say I smoke weed occasionally to wind down or something like that, or when you're with friends. Don't make weed define you.
    I mean you wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic or I'm a clubber to define yourself just cuz you go enjoy a good night once in a while. If it does take over your life more than the average person, it's best you find someone that shares that interest. And that's coming from a smoker.
    As for non-smokers, there are many people that are against smoking in general. It smells. Also, weed has been illegal up till only recently. For people that haven't tried, many still think it's a dangerous illegal drug.

11. Pry bc you're hanging around stupid ppl :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. But pills are ok for them apparently from my experience.
    My girl was a stoner and now she quit and barely smokes. I'm just glad she tolerates.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. because smoking is a nasty gross habit and makes your breath smell like shit.

14. They can take a mint then.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Florida

16. Just vape instead, it's better for you anyway.

17. Not true.
    Ive been a smoker for well let’s just say 3/4 of my life.
    Tons of my girls smoke.
    You’re just finding the drab chics.
    Toke on Tokey Tokerson !

18. Why? They are looking for a husband not a pothead.

• Like Like x 1