Why are almost all the girls I date against smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White_chris111, Jan 12, 2018.

1. A lot of girls seem to have a problem with their men smoking weed, at least from my experience. It's ok to drink but when you mention weed it's literally the devils lettuce to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Fuck dem hoes

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018

Every chick I've ever been with hates weed dude, the only ones that are chill with it were friends who i wouldn't date, alot of chicks are stuck up they'll happily do unmentionables but won't go near a guy who smokes pot lol it's a fucked up world we live in bro

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Dizzy, Jan 13, 2018
    Idk lol they probably would not be hating if they actually tried weed lbvs. I am a woman and I have been smoking since I was 13. A lot of my other female friends smoke too. there are more of us out there then you think you just have to find them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. #5 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    I messaged a chick the other day on POF it said on her profile she was a stoner she seemed pretty cool, then after we got talking i realised she had the personality of a fucking turd:poop: she was boring AF i asked her what stuff you into she just said "idk anything" that was it for me byeeeeBolt:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nah, my exgf and baby mama used to smoke with me when we first met, she stopped for a while b/c we had a baby, then she tried again... Never had a problem with it until we broke up, then she was a saint who I "forced to smoke"... *sigh* Weed alas didn't make her chill, open her mind, etc.

Lol, I've only met two chicks who can smoke like champs, they cool as fuck, but they cray as fuck too.

I know what you're talking bout though, a lot of "stoner chicks" only smoke what other people provide and are typical "OMG 420 LYFE!", "LOLOLOL BOB MARLEY!" wearing rasta colors, hemp beads... Pretty much party girls who are trashy as fuck. They ain't got weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. That's only one person tho an my point was there are a lot of females who smoke weed and dgaf

• Agree Agree x 1

8. I know alot of chicks who smoke weed but nearly all of them are gay lol, I've only met 4-5 stoner chicks so far

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Dizzy, Jan 13, 2018
    Well i'm most def not gay lol an i smoke weed all day most times :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. I know you're not into chicks;) you got your hubby:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. First off, women are collectivists by nature. They typically go with the flow. They typically want to embrace what is popular, acceptable, etc. Whatever women as a whole determine, others will follow. Women are trend followers. What culture do you live in? Whatever it is, the women will follow.

Two, women are not risk takers. Biologically, women are programmed to lookout for themselves. To avoid conflict. They want safety, security, comfort, etc. Weed is illegal in most places. They have been conditioned to think it will create problems/risk.

Third, women are biologically programmed to value health. Women are the child bearers. Smoking anything is considered unhealthy. She doesn't want to be with an unhealthy man. A lethargic man. A low energy man.

These are all generalizations but are true in most circumstances.

• Like Like x 3
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Just go with the flow. Some girls will say that just to say that for whatever reason. Their being discrete level is extremely high. Maybe its when you asked it or just that they might not be comfortable talking about that with certain people. I know a lot of girls who have said that they "dont smoke" but will be caught taking hits off a blunt during a night out once the party gets going. I've been absolutely shocked by some girls who I never thought would ever smoke, actually smoke.

Dont be fooled..they may not smoke as much as you do but girls out there smoke.

14. Man there’s plenty of Stoner girls out there...might be looking in the wrong places tho. They got these private cannabis clubs out here, don’t know if they do out there, but if they do, might be a good place to start lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Or just get you a good girl and convert her. Conversion takes time, but once it’s set, you got your chiefin buddy for life lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Honestly I think I know why. “Stoners” have a reputation for being lazy and selfish so chicks don’t wanna fuck with guys that smoke because they want a healthy and active relationship. I’d get with a chick that smokes so your both on the same page otherwise she’ll blame everything ya do on weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Because we have been told that people who smoke weed are bums and don't have jobs and are lazy as if we are crack heads. I truck drive 60+hr a week

18. you read my mind lol

19. Sucks for y'all my girl be smoking me out sometimes

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Must be due to boredom but in the NW almost all the "mature age" gals I know smoke and have smoked for years! The ones that do not smoke typically cannot due to testing at work or an inability to handle being stoned,