Why am I vaping so much?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Up'In'Smoke, Apr 3, 2015.

1. I just got a flowermate v5.0s and love it but I constantly feel the need to vape even after I'm super high. Any suggestions or information is greatly appreciated. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It feels great and is more efficient than smoking...

You might use more cannabis than when you only smoked.

Do you.

Vape is bomb.

I think I'm going to go vape outside in my garage.

3. I would say because you're not hacking up a lung from combustion. Well thats the case for me [​IMG] It just allows for more fun I also have a FMV5.0s. You really want to have some fun use the already vaped stuff once brown after vaping it  mix it with something high in saturated fat about a gram of it. Eat that then vape for a hour or so by then that edible will be hitting you then blast off[​IMG]   Happy trails.

4. Have some willpower? Go outside? That's some simple advice. Even sitting in the sun for a little while is nice.

5. Thanks great advice everybody (I'm probably just used to having cotton mouth all day and like doing it too much (it's too convenient). Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Lots of possible reasons you are vapeing so much, product quality, operating temperatures, expectations, gear, ect all the individual differences we all have in our one off  lives. The good thing is that there are many ways to address the question changing equipment, changing how we use the gear we have, etc. My fave is switching things around, be it different vapes or vaporization and combustion. One should not be wed to any one process in their search for a buzz IMO.

7. yeah I'm not going back to combustion. The negatives far outweigh the positives