Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am i use for whole 3 gram cook?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mohamza, Feb 7, 2013.

1. greetings to my cannabis brothers i have question i make edible eating use with 1 gram and only receive mild highs but 3 gram and make me feel like whole family has weird and people think maybe they would like to kill me and i sleep for 11 hours after eating whole breakfast for everybody for myself. is 3 gram excessive for me? less then that and i hardly feel

2. L O fucking L.

3. dam what kind kush you got out in pakistan? pic please!

4. Well if 1 ain't enough and 3 is to much why not try 2?

5. English isn't your first language is it

6. Do ten whole marijuanas

7. My name his hamid huhuh

8. i would try 2 grams man or 3 grams and just make a slightly bigger dish

9. I don't understand how your family factors into this ordeal.

10. For favorite weed strain OP put "All many kind of cannabis that are to smoke"

11. Lol guys, i'd like to see you posting in arabic. Quit ripping on his english.

12. [​IMG]

13. Abdullah ?

14. Got to participate in some good laughter thanks to OP .... This guy LOL...

15. Funniest part about it is you can tell OP is dead serious.

16. This is a man of quality right here.

17. This. Fuck you guys. English is hard as fuck.

18. #19 BlazeLE, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    seriously though, guy comes here looking for an answer to his question and all you guys do is make fun of his english. perhaps this is why everyone hates americans...

to answer you're question, it probably comes down to the way you cooked it. you probably dont have your extraction method down yet. this is why i dont usually make edibles, you dont know how well your extraction went until after you already made the food.

just stick to smoking, much more consistent.

19. Fuck all you faggots op is the shit