Why am I like this?

Discussion in 'General' started by PuFyy, Jun 16, 2012.

1. #1 PuFyy, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Well me and a friend of mine are down in Ocean City, Md. Not being 21 yet we really dont have any options so we decided to hit up a teen club known as h2o. Since we didnt bring any weed and we have no alch hook up we go there sober and for some reason I can not muster up the courage to ask a girl to grind, i dont know if i am afraid of rejection or intimated my all the douches there. Ive had social anxiety all my life and take meds and smoke weed to counter it but we are dry down here. Now can you guys help me out because I really dont wanna be the party pooper haha. I mean I realize i will never see these girls again so i really dont understand why i am like this haha

2. Just do it...Nothin' to lose anyway, is there?

Only gain left I believe.:cool:

3. Do it man! You have the best throwing arm anyway, right?

4. That is what I actually kept telling myself hahaha

5. [​IMG]

6. What is the worst thing that can happen? Rejection? Trust me, not every chick on the planet will reject you, so keep throwing your game out there. Dangle that worm in front of enough fish and one of them will bite. Trust me on this.

7. I know rejection is the worst thing that can happen I keep telling myself that. I even try to play the scenarios out in my head but when I get In their I freeze

8. thats normal dude, Most of us don't want to admit it but we are all like that. Stop imagning worst case scenarios in ur head. You need to spew confidence

When you get old enough to drink, now that gets fun.

[​IMG]

9. Im not even imagining the worst case scenario. I imagine good ones, I make a gameplan and go in there expecting to execute. Then I find a girl but end up waiting to long and she gets taken

10. Dude like just get drunk Try have fun?

11. It sounds like you already fucked it up anyways, either he's back and lost his chance, or he's there on Grasscity on his phone lol.

12. On my phone is correct

13. in my past experience with this shit, all i have done is gone up roughly behind a girl, looked her in the face, and asked if she would like to dance
    so far, i have only ever gotten 4 noes, and my frist time grinding was when i was 13, over 8 years ago
    i have also had some anxiety around that sort of thing
    just be confident with yourself and your looks, go up and ask
    what is there to lose?
    nothing

14. #15 BIGCHIEFlilshit, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Go upto the girl you wanna get with.

Introduce yourself and chitchat.

Then lean in close and whisper in her ear, I wanna see your cum face.

Step back, wink>;), show her your tongue action>:p, and smile>:D.

Or we can dance.