why am I in such a great mood?

Discussion in 'General' started by the_guy, Dec 22, 2009.

1. im rolling a fat J, i got a girl comin over 2nite, and im gona watch some pineapple express!

any1 else have good plans to help this monday night out?

2. I'm smoking the vape right now and watching pineapple express as well. The bong is getting packed as we speak and the movie just started getting good.

3. very very nice

4. just got back from a pretty sick session in 60 degree water in san diego..scored some fat barrels, and now im about to spark up and watch avatar 3d with some of my bros. life is good

5. I'm at a friends house, we're playing video games, watching movies and smoking weed. I love being able to see everyone on Christmas break!

6. Can't eat or drink anything after 12 oclock, gotta get all 4 wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow at 1, fun fun. They called me today asking about me being on suboxone, so I think I'll be getting something better than normal hehe. Please please please roxicodone 15's plese! Gimme something I can put in my friggin arm!

7. im not in a good mood....

im out of weed... im out of money.... im trapped back at home... and generally having a bad time of it

i want my acid back:(

8. I am drinking a bottle of Chimay to my face, writing a poem about society's skewed and twisted views of what masculinity is.

But I would much rather smoke a joint. I'm gonna go hunting for some bud. Have fun with your lady, OP. Save that doob for her, man!

9. Just saw Avatar with some buddies.

It was pretty fucking good haha

10. Although right now I feel like killing the guy who has good vibes I got no wish to fuck some other blades good fortune. Enjoy life.

My monday consists of drinking devils springs alone. Fuck it.

11. Did you watch it in imax 3d?

Gonna spit up some funds and take a bowl n a friend

and be like :hippie: