why aint it growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ntgtrey, Nov 30, 2008.

1. i have a few plants but 1 of em is stuck with only 1 set of leaves and its not growing or dying but the other ones are a lil better with like its third set poppin out. theyre 3 weeks old. why is that one plant stuck with 1 set of leaves and not growin.

2. Much like people, plants grow at their own pace. If all other factors are equal (light, nutes, etc.) it could just be the genetics of the one seed. Just nurture the plant and see what happens.

On a side note... I assume these are not femenized seeds. Are they even know genetics? Anyway, in my experience males grow at a faster rate than females. Not saying your others are males. Just putting that out there.

Good luck.

3. im gonna be str8 its an uknown strain but its defenetly sum tropical stuff got the seeds on my trip to st vincent. just too make sure if the plants are three weeks old from seed wats the basics that i should do and exactly wats the best distance from plants to light. oh how do i rig a computer fan to work when i take it out the computer tower

4. small for three weeks ,my very first grow my plants where like that and it was cause there was not enough light and the soil was thick light soil is really good for roots

5. i have questions.what kind of lights,soil,how far are the lights from plants,temps in room ?

6. Yup, if a plant isnt growing, especially with one the nickname of "weed" I would start to wonder about your setup.

7. ok so i got sum extra lights. what soil is good and light cuz idk.

8. i like biobizz all mix soil ..... has never done me wrong yet . i think its better then fox farms and better not to say cheaper as well . plus its ph balanced.

9. could just be the runt or could have been put into shock and slowed the growing process for now a lil but i dunno i think if it was in shock at such a young age it would die

10. if u cant get to a specialty store for fox farm,i would use a mix of perlite,vermeculite,sphagnum peat moss.u can pick that stuff at walmart or home depot