Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who's your idol?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChIlLuM BlAzEr, Aug 22, 2002.

?

Who's your idol?

1. Bill Gates

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. My Mom and Dad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jimi Hendrix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bob Marley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. John Lennon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 007 with a bong in his hand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Joseph the chillum maniak

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The president of Jamaica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The inventer of the herb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The boss of the coffeeshop next door

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ONE LITTLE QUESTION

2. i don't really have one, ummm i votes mom and dad anyways because i respect them. Whos yours man? Answer your own damn question!

3. WHO THE HEll YOU THINK!

JESUS THE SAVIOUR AND INVENTER OF THE HERB.
    WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE PRAY SO MUCH?

SO THEY CAN SMOKE WITHOUT BURNING IN HELL?

VAYA CON DIOS AMIGO$^%#&

4. Umm ok man well thats just great. And caps lock is so annoying, i don't want to get into it just stop it. Other people here hate it too.

5. 007 of course

6. Here is this any better!

Just chill, relax and smoke some shit. By the way is it easy for people in America to get weed. I mean don't the cops sweat you all day??.

I live in Holland. So I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ray, don't trip just skip do don't flip!
    Peace!

7. DEATH TO IDOLS!!!! Idolizing someone is a crime to yourself. It's like thinking that another human being is better than you. I have the same opinion on autographs. "Oh please mr. sign this paper, i worship your name written on a scrap of paper"

8. oh jebus. the inventor. hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

ed: my mind and soul is my idol. its leading me places Ive always dreamed of. I can say that right? well i did. and it is.
    i look up and into it everyday waiting for it to tell me the way.

9. I idolize nothing...well, in 9 days I will somewhat idolize my VOLS but as far as idolizing someone...no way.

There are people that I hold in a higher regard then most but I don't idolize them.

10. cops dont sweat people..at least not around here..America is quite large..theres no single way of judging this...in one city copsmay be cracking down on drugs like maniacs..but in another city (mine) people openly smoke and dont get hassled...and yes..marijuana is very easy to get a hold of

11. I idolise Critter. He is the man of all men.

One of these days I'll be just like him!

12. Nothing like lowering your standards eh? :p

Heh Heh. They got them Sooners lookin good this year!

Maybe we'll see you in Bowl (not that kind) this year!

13. U of O Ducks.....we were robbed last year.....fuckin cornhuskers

august 28th vs mississippi state....couldn't get tickets this season, even though they just added about 20,000 more seats to autzen stadium....that angers me..therefor I must now go smoke drugs

14. Ducks > All

I voted for 007, not because I idolize him, but the idea of Sean Connery toking some Ak-47 and then saying "aye, thats some fucked up shit there!" is just hilarious.

15. marley kicks ass. it was close, but peter tosh wasnt on there, the lucky guy used to go through 2 1/2 pounds of kb a week

16. no questions asked the inventor of herb ; )

17. I couldnt vote at all on this poll. I don't idolize anyone because I don't want to be like anyone else. I like the person I am so I don't need to bow down and pray to be like someone else. I respect lots of people but thats a different subject all in itself.

18. i agree with RMJL & flowerchild420, i thought about this one, and truly, i don't idolize anyone either... i love my parents and have the highest respect for them being able to handle me (haha) and my brother/sister's quirky lives, and still be able to hold onto their rather conservative beleifs and standards in life. to be able to compromise who they are to love their crazy children and still be happy amazes me.

but i don't idolize them, and want to be like them in EVERY part. i do hold led zeppelin on a pedestal, but i don't think it's idolization, but rather, obsession... :D

xo~

19. YEAH!! What BudHead said!!!

20. We know who the best is!!!!!!!!!